What's the latest status on ol' Brother Prince Rogers Nelson?

by NoRegrets 43 Replies latest social entertainment

• Joliette
    Joliette

This whole thread is just lol.

I would see the brothers making an exception to Prince and Larry Graham. I really do like both of their music, but I can see that when you have money and popularity and fame the watchtower and congregation makes exceptions. Its really just sicken. Goes to show you how fake the organization is. Whats to be said that hasnt already been said.

And yes, Prince's music did get worse when he became a Jehovah's Witness, although I still do like some of his music. Goes to show you watch Jehovah's holy spirit does to people.

• talesin
    talesin

Anyone who wonders if Prince has issues, just watch his semi-autobiographical pic --- PURPLE RAIN ... you'd be effed up too.

That being said, as far as I'm concerned, he hasn't made anything new, that's worth listening to since he got dunked.

and THAT being said,,,

Tonight, I found out he's coming to town!!! So excited, and was gonna buy a ticket.

So I checked online, and the concert is Nov 30,,, tickets are $150 ... no way can I afford it TODAY, it's almost sold out already.

DAY-YUM !!!

tal

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

I'm actually Prince, CoCo.

Randy

• suedehead
    suedehead

I find it ironic the JWN Elders chastised this guy for saying "fag." What's next, a judicial committee? It's 2011, we gotta stop being afraid of words.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit