What's the latest status on ol' Brother Prince Rogers Nelson?

by NoRegrets 43 Replies latest social entertainment

• shamus100
    shamus100

Sheesh now I'm being called out as a Homo basher , thats not my intent with my comment about this particular guy.

Well that's just what you did. And I see by your next 2 posts you are somehow assuming that because I am a gay man that I act like that.

Nobody in the year 2011 uses the word 'fag'. Should I call your black friends niggers? Do you have any concept of hate laws in Canada?

Holy christ man, give your fucking head a shake.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

My use of the word Fag comes out of disgust and hatred of this one particular guy, not out as a generalization upon homosexuality.

I've heard gay guys call others gay guys fags in the same indiscriminate way I did.

Don't take it directly personal.

• Diest
    Diest

Is this a south park moment? He wasnt calling them gay fags, just fags....OOOOOO

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh, I get it, True One.

A) Go to Alabama. B) Start dropping n-bombs

In fact, I know a few black people in Canada that I would like you to go try talking to like that. I'd like to see what you look like after that. But hey, it's okay, they call each other that word. Do yourself a favour and find some 'black guys' tomorrow and do an experiment.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

LOL

This could turn out good for a lonely Sunday night.

Shamus, you are da bomb. Love you.

Just don't ask to live with me.

thetrueone, no hard feelings. I just have a flash point when intolerance makes me supernatural.

Ask Zen if you doubt! I turned him into a hamster one night!!

Like Buffy. think Ringer.

• Dogpatch
  • flipper
    flipper

I feel that double standards are observed for Prince, Larry Graham, Jackson family , and any OTHER JW celebrity due to their wealth and that they donate millions $$$$$ to the WT society. Some of the things wealthy JW's do ( celebrity or not ) tends to get overlooked when the " green handshakes " like Mrs. Jones said are given to WT representatives. There is corruption in the WT society business just like there's corruption in Wallstreet and other corporations

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Of course there are two standards Flipper. Remember when Rebe Jackson, (Micheal's Pioneer sister married to an elder), went on TV to defend her df'd brother when he was indicted on abuse charges? Yes a pioneer married to an elder went on TV to defend her df'd relative. And nothing happened. How do I know? Back then, I lived nearby and knew others in her cong. I asked about it and most didn't even know. Life was usual in their cong.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

and yes I believe now with this not so recently found faith that he has become an even bigger douche bag and his music just sucks now.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Its the character I'm bashing people, the character

You posted that picture like it would make it clear why you hate him... and it did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit