What's the latest status on ol' Brother Prince Rogers Nelson?

by NoRegrets 43 Replies latest social entertainment

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

I think Prince is a hottie!! Sexy, too short for my taste but love him never the less.

He probably does get treated with favortism because of who he is. If anyone had told me years ago that everyone at the KH was not treated equal, I would have never believed it. Yes, I was that naive.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Well at least he had GAME once..... too bad.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yeah, the 80's was an awful, awful fashion decade.

That is all.

• truthlover
    truthlover

he is in our town this month and when I pulled up the stage and seating it shows his stage in the form of his insignia, looks like a convoluded cross or egyptian symbol

• NoRegrets
    NoRegrets

So proud to have Randy posting on a topic I started! Sorry to gush but I love Free Minds and all of your great efforts! I'm not a huge fan of Prince, but have tremendous respect for his guitar playing abilities! Here's a video that even a 60's hippie should really appreciate:

http://youtu.be/madax7-lMvM

• designs
    designs

Any man that can wear Bootsie Collins platforms after 50 is ALL Man!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Any man that can wear Bootsie Collins platforms after 50 is ALL Man!

Or he's just small in stature and sensitve about his height.

And probably sensitive about his penis size for he usually has a guitar with something long and protruding extending from the body .

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Oh lets not even get started at AAAAALLLLLLL the compensating that guy is doing to make up for whatever he feels he's lacking.

If you ever work for him, it's contractual and u can never talk about it, that is unless u somehow managed to not sign it, like one director/actor/comedian did.

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

http://www.metrolyrics.com/7-lyrics-prince.html

when i was like 12 the song 7 came out and i was a good little jw boy and i heard the lyrics and told my mom he was talking about what we believed in.

she was not impressed that i was listening to prince. period. didn't matter what he had to say.

then years later, he's a jw. and his music is acceptable music.

so i bet he wrote this song as he was studying with whoever it was, or he might have been reading the revelation climax book to himself....

i think he helped write some of the new horrible kingdumb melodees. they did say they used professional musicians....

• compound complex
    compound complex

Randy ...

Who, really, are you?

Odd CoCo Awed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit