Have You Ever Feared Being Outed On This Site?

by minimus 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Exactly Wontleave... Before i got here i thought i had such a unique story... It's nice knowing I'm not alone

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I used to think I'd given too much information and the bethel Gestapo would get me. But they never have.

• minimus
    minimus

don't worry, be happy.

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

I *WAS* outed on here. Thankfully, it was by someone who I know is pretty much out as well. He never told me his screen name....and then one day, I outed him!!!

I always think that I don't care if someone realizes who I am on here. But I also like to keep my family in contact with me, and would hate to lose them because of some posts I made here.

• minimus
    minimus

I think it's inappropriate to out anyone. It's just not right.

• undercover
    undercover

I think it's inappropriate to out anyone. It's just not right.

All things for Jehovah's glory...

• minimus
    minimus

I know of some "Witnesses" that are inactive on this board and I believe they know me. Shhhhhh

• mummatron
    mummatron

It would bother me a little if my parents were to discover me posting on here, more because I mention a lot of the JW baggage from growing up that we've all put behind us and moved on from, but I can't change the past and I'm entitled to an opinion and my own beliefs. Many of those opinions and beliefs will upset my JW family so that is their issue if they chose to visit this site and read my thoughts. However, from my recent career choices and that fact that I was cyber stalked by my ex-husband, I do have to be careful about my identity being 'out there' so I don't readily give out my name or photo. I don't live near my old cong and I've been out now for 12 years and DA'd, so they can't touch me. Ner!

• factfinder
    factfinder

I'd like to meet witnesses I knew who might be on here but I'm afraid none are. And if I was still an active witness I would not have come here either...I guess?

• Think About It
    Think About It

Hi to AwSnap. Hope momma and baby are doing good.

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit