Have You Ever Feared Being Outed On This Site?

by minimus 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

what's your blog?

• unshackled
    unshackled

undercover: That's more like the hard-core cults, like the People's Temple or Branch Davidians...

Haha...well then those two would be Roller Skates vs Skateboards.

• ocd
    ocd

Only for the husbands sake...HELLO TO ALL THE CYBER STALKERS!!!

• N.drew
    N.drew

Hi Found Sheep! Just a warning; james_woods is right. It might make sense if you read it real slow. Slower than that.

http://thebibleismybestfriend.blogspot.com/

• james_woods
    james_woods
    separate from the motoring world and don't have interfaith with other car companies and their enthusiasts...

Well, maybe - if you overlook FIAT. We tell ourselves that Ferrari is a separate company.

But then, Rolls Royce is owned by BMW and Bugatti is owned by Volkswagen.

I have a blog, nobody goes there and james_woods knows why

I could tell them, Nancy, but there are just too many of them for both of us to kill...

• undercover
    undercover

if you overlook FIAT.

forgot about them. Know what FIAT stands for? Fix It Again, Tony

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I haven't gottin into blogging don't even know where to begin but so far what I read your blog isn't bad?

• james_woods
    james_woods

Found Sheep - please keep in mind that James_Woods has no idea what Miss Drew is talking about.

That is called plausible deniability.

I have already been outed here for owning a Ferrari Testarossa, so that doesn't count.

• N.drew
    N.drew

LOL. You guys have me knowing what ROFL is! Although I'm too lazy to actually do it.

Thank you Found Sheep. Writing is therapeutic. Blog is easier than remembering where the diary went and it's safer if you have secrets. Ya, blog is. It's a joke, but it's true. Now you have me rambling. I'm not use to talking to people.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Now you have me rambling. I'm not use to talking to people.

I am not sure I would have told them that - there are spies everywhere.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit