Have You Ever Feared Being Outed On This Site?

by minimus 81 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

We have never disfellowshipped anybody over at Ferrari for buying a Lamborghini. Corvettes, perhaps, but not Lamborghini.

Buying a Vette when one has the means to buy a Ferrari is a DAing act. No need to DF. They, by their actions, have left true worship

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I was a bit paranoid for about 6 months then..... um I think my picture gives me a big NO now!

• minimus
    minimus

nice pic

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

I used to be, which is why I only lurked and never registered/posted for a couple years. Didn't register a username here until after my real name already became über-public. Now, of course, it's a huge relief...just not having to care anymore.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Buying a Vette when one has the means to buy a Ferrari is a DAing act.

Sadly, many have bought Ferraris when they only had the means to buy a Vette - but, we do not DF - we pray for them when engine-out service time comes every 3 to 5 years...

• lola-rabbit
    lola-rabbit

Yes, I find myself being careful and not giving to much personal information. Just in case there is a spy among us.

• undercover
    undercover

So how does the Ferrari cult look at the BMW cult? Is it like Mormons vs JWs.... Mormons (BMW) have more members and are more easily accesible but JWs (Ferrari) are separate from the motoring world and don't have interfaith with other car companies and their enthusiasts...

• unshackled
    unshackled

undercover...perhaps a better comparison for that would be Lada vs Yugo?

• N.drew
    N.drew

There are spies among us.

I have a blog, nobody goes there and james_woods knows why, but if I post Jehovah or Governing Body, then I get viewed. Which is so exciting! So someone is curious about what's being posted about what is happening in relation to Brooklyn.... Only God can know why.

• undercover
    undercover

perhaps a better comparison for that would be Lada vs Yugo?

That's more like the hard-core cults, like the People's Temple or Branch Davidians...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit