JW at work hitting on me!! (for real)

by Free!! 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Free!!
    Free!!

On another thread i mentioned I met some JWs at work within the past 2 months. well, 2 of them became particularly interested and getting to know me (a lady and a guy) the lady is really nice, and the only reason i know she is a JW is because she mentioned something about no b-days or christmas and that was it... she has not tried to preach to me or anything...

On the other hand... this young guy, well he is making sure he becomes my friend, asked me to be my FB friend and messages me EVERYDAY at work or on FB... now the funny thing is he told me he is a JW and about 3 times already he had suggested I read my bible (whenever I post status about being bored or unable to concentrate on homework), well yesterday he sent me a message that said "I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU TONITE, MAYBE WE CAN HIT IT UP" my reaction was WTF!! i guess he is not so much of a JW or he is planning on converting me! lol

• JRK
    JRK

Maybe he wants to have a religious experience with you? Har har.

JK

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh god, oh god, oh god....too much? Heh heh

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Jdubs can be pretty naive; I sure was.

Maybe he doesn't mean "hit it up" the way you think he does.

Tell him you'd LOVE to have sex with him, but he has to prove himself by walking thru the office with his pants down.

That should clarify things. He'll be fired and asked to talk with the elders.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

maybe he is horny. he needs it bad.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

if you are not attracted to him, i do not blame you.

• sizemik
    sizemik

allcool . . . this isn't making you jealous is it?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

nah, not at all. I have been hit on at work in the past even when I was a JW, unfortunately I turned them down because I was a very serious JW back then. I am very content with my sex life now even though I am not dating right now. I have at least two females that are interested in me. I have not decided which one I want to get to know better first.

• sizemik
    sizemik

good for you allcool . . . sounds like you're over the really nice Spanish one who dumped you.

• Iamallcool

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit