JW at work hitting on me!! (for real)

by Free!! 52 Replies latest jw friends

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

It must be nice not to need two hands.

...but I digress...

JWs tend to be extremely socially awkward and clueless. The COBE at my Hall actually warned from the platform against saying "hook up" when talking about meeting someone later, because (seems he'd just heard somewhere) "hook up" means "have sex". Obviously, when you're telling your buddy you'll hook up with him later to bowl a few frames and have some beer, you're not talking about sex. But, these people have no clue how to interact with others except to shove a cult magazine in their faces or talk about how wonderful the last convention was. Don't assume anything, because their signals are all screwed up.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Mouthy might be right.

• i_drank_the_wine
    i_drank_the_wine

Sounds like he wants to make you part of his three-fold cord. Just you, him, and Jehovah all having wild scripturally acceptable sexy time together.

• redhare67
    redhare67

Tell him it is fornication, but if he wants to be marry, it is ok,of course that is if you love him,ok

• undercover
    undercover

"I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU TONITE, MAYBE WE CAN HIT IT UP"

That's JWspeak for, "let us meet together so I can share with you my hope for a life everlasting on earth. I'll have literature that I can share with you to show my sincerity in helping you to attain the hope that I have for the future". Meanwhile, in the back of his head he is thinking... 'I hope I can get her converted so I can date her'

• Free!!
    Free!!

I was one of JW, and I know how socially ackward they can be... that's why I am still debating what his itentions are, I mean, he seems pretty smart but w Jdubs that does not mean anything...

I did not accept his request for a video chat i told him I was "in my PJs and not appropiately dressed for him to see me" he said "is not like I am in a suit", I said "well you are a JW, you never know"... that was the end of our convo... I honestly dont give a ish about him... i feel a profund dislike for JWs and I dont want to go off on him if he tries to convert me.... But at the same time this situation is kind of funny, I dont know if I want to wait for him to give me a speech about his religion and then I can say... I know that, I was one of you... heheheeh

• sinis
    sinis

Why are you stressing over nothing? Just tell him to leave you alone, that you and god have a mutual arrangement - you don't go into gods house and he doesn't come into yours... and leave it at that? On a scale of 1-10, how hot are you? ;) j/k

• JRK
    JRK

If he is amidextrious, he can share the load.

JK

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Why are you stressing over nothing?..."

Sinis, she's not "stressing"; she's telling us about a funny situation and we're all playing with it [] er, playing with all the potential ramifications of the many responses she could give...

Plus having some fun speculating about what the JW's hidden agenda might be....

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

OH HOW FUNNY! Tell him that you took his advice all those times he told you to read the bible, and if he had asked you just a few months ago it would have been fun, but since taking his advice, you'd feel guilty now!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit