JW at work hitting on me!! (for real)

by Free!! 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    I am very content with my sex life now even though I am not dating right now.

But he has a very sore right hand.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

nah, my hands are fine.

• watersprout
    watersprout
    But he has a very sore right hand.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Peace

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

she is ass u me(ing) too much.

• talesin
    talesin

Free!!

Perhaps he is leading a double life, like almost all the JWS I grew up with. That's what it sounds like to me.

Remember, he has NO CLUE that you are an ex-JW, so as far as he's concerned, you are FAIR GAME, and you can't 'rat him out' if he is a horn-dog.

tal

• Free!!
    Free!!

OMG!! Guys you are making laugh so hard!!

But he has a very sore right hand. Classic!!! for some reason I knew Imallcool was going to comment on this post!!! (hence, the for real in the tittle)....

JRK... hahhahahah!! he wish he could have a divine experience w me... Believe me he would need no paradaise.... hahahah not a chance ;)

Nathan.... I thought the same thing, but he seems pretty knowledgeble of what he is doing, still he is a Jdub so I may be wrong...

Talesin... That's abot what I thought.... last nite after i posted this thread, he sent me another message... and a request for video chatting... haahhaha

• metatron
    metatron

Ask him if he wants to do a "threesome"..................

with a Judicial Committee.

metatron

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am sure he is wanting to convert you... Beware>

(All you others are naughty.....anyway maybe he is left handed

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I am wondering if you could turn this around on him. Something along the lines of... when he asked to do a video-chat with you, tell him that you don't do that sort of thing - there are too many perverts out there. Make it sound 'JW-like' without telling him too much. Shame him into admitting that he - if he is a real JW - shouldn't be on the internet, which he knows.

Like others here - I think that he is hoping that he can offer you a 'free' home bible study, and have you accept. Of course, he would then have to turn it over to Sister Pioneer who would bring you into the 'truth' and viola! he has his new wife. ;-)

Regards,

Jim TX

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I'd say Ambidextrous......

Well did you have a "chat"? I don't know sounds like he may want more then a chat but is fighting it cuz he is a jw.....

Try some anti-witnessing...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit