JW at work hitting on me!! (for real)

by Free!! 52 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Maybe he's a fader or newly awakened and really likes you. Why not hear what he has to say? Whether he's out to convert you or date you, you can let him down easily.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Being ambidextrous helps spread the load . . . love it!

undercover's summed it up . . . convert you first as fast as possible . . . then move on to the 'real business'.

Anti-witnessing could be an option . . . if you can be bothered . . . and if the 'real business' has any attraction for you. Some XJW's can be quite nice I believe.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Free,

Didn't you tell me last weekend that you thought he was really hot?

You know you like him! LMAO

=P

• Free!!
    Free!!

Nomad... Ima kick your a$$ when i see you... I DO NOT find him atractive... I DO NOT want to have babies w him... lol rather be the old and wrinkly crazy dog lady.. hahhaha

• Scully
    Scully

iamallcool writes:

I am very content with my sex life now

Of course you are. You've got two hands, which is a slight improvement over no girlfriend.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Your most recent post in the thread spoiled my advice. I was going to advise you to help him get kicked out of the borg by having sex with him and sending the videotape to the body of elders. But if you're not attracted to him then that's probably out. Unless you're a SUPER-DEDICATED APOSTATE willing to take one for the team.

• Free!!
    Free!!

@MAd..ooo HECK nooo!! even though i love my apostate-family, i just cant take this one for the team!! hahah... i think i just threw up a little in mouth thinking about it!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'm thinking the double life things is more of a possibility. As a JW he's probably very naive, as Nathan pointed out. Some terms used today go over their head. However, JW's living double lives is very common. I'll be honest. After my ex left, I never went a month without it and most were JW sisters.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Scully, I am just taking a break from dating right now. I am sure that you do take a break from something that you like to do.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Maybe... if you want to end it... tell him that you are studying to become a Mormon. heh heh heh

Of course... he will ask all sorts of questions about Mormons and their beliefs...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit