If You Were God How Would You Prove You Existed

by Pig 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If I were God, I wouldn't need to prove my existence. That smacks of a need for useless worship, all that bowing and sacrificing things for me.

I would cure the diseases, shoe the children, stop the earthquakes, feed the hungry, fix earth's autopilot so I wouldn't have to keep doing that. Then I would probably create a few babes and hang out on the beach.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

At night, in your respective timezone, I would turn the moon into the Sun for 1 hour. Then after the hour have it return to being the moon.

If that doesn't get someone's attention, perhaps nothing will. :-)

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

I would have people sprinkle animal blood all over their front door.

If they didn't do it I would kill a family member.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

I'd announce myself on FB. 😛

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If You Were God How Would You Prove You Existed

I`d give everyone a Bucket of KFC!....

.................Cuz Thats How I Roll...................................God Gave Me a Bucket of KFC!..

Image result for God.....Image result for Man Eating KFC

• Simon
    Simon

I would flip some brain cells so people automatically understood and accepted without any needless suffering or bloodshed.

Alternatively, I'd create Victoria's Secret models. So many of them.

• prologos
    prologos
    create something really big from nothing (almost); add some artistic but useless features. like having two distant bodies appear of nearly identical size causing blackouts. Have the observer's planet with the same least common denominator number than the number of her digits. Make everything appear to make itself; play: I hide, you seek.
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt
    I dont know - maybe a booming voice from the sky that everyone could hear?

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    I'd make everyone poop money and donate it to me.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    I would simply show up to each and every person in a human body. After all, we don't need proof of our neighbors existence nor that of our relatives. They're simply just there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit