If You Were God How Would You Prove You Existed

by Pig 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pig
    Pig

I ask this because obviously everyone has different criteria, hence why we have Muslims who think Quran is the more than enough proof, Christians who think the Bible is perfect proof and atheists who believe that nothing yet has been proof enough of Gods existence.

Living with humans we all must have a good idea of human nature (God should certainly know) so what would you provide as proof if you were God to convince the masses of your existence?

If you were a Christian would your proof surpass that contained in the Bible, would you provide less proof?

If you are atheist would you provide a mathematical equation or a series of supernatural events that fulfill prophecies every 100 years?

If you agnostic, what would you require to really make you believe in a personal God. What amount of proof made you agnostic rather than atheist?

• still thinking
    still thinking

I'd throw a BIG party and make sure EVERYONE was invited

• sizemik
    sizemik

I would admit my mistakes . . . and then instantly eliminate Evil.

• still thinking
    still thinking
    If you are atheist would you provide a mathematical equation or a series of supernatural events that fulfill prophecies every 100 years?

Is OBVES an atheist? I'm confused now

He can't be God....cause none of his predictions come to pass

• Pig
    Pig

^ if an athiest was hypothetically a God he would no longer be athiest

but if he then was to prove he was God, what would he give as proof?

I think thats what i mean

• Brad Wilson
    Brad Wilson

I would just flat out run the show. No more guessing games, no more wondering when - where - what - why. Just straight up run the whole show.

• still thinking
    still thinking

but if the bible says....you are gods....and you are an atheist...would that necessarily mean you weren't a god? Just because you didn't believe it. You could be missing out on some godly fun....so you COULD be god and an atheist...but just not know it....and if you didn't know it...how could you prove it to yourself?

• cantleave
    cantleave

I would appoint a governing body of between 7 - 12 older men, and get them to print pointless literature and arrange money making conventions.

• sir82
    sir82

No "proof" would be needed. I'd be intimately involved on a constant basis with all of my creation.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

If I were God I would pay off all world and personal debt. Eliminate starvation, war, disease and all suffering. Every one would get 100 years instantly added to their life span and I would make planet earth twice as big to cope with this change. All alcoholic drinks would be tax-free or even completely free.

I would restore the coliseum in Rome to its former glory so I could challenge politicians and bankers to purge themselves in combat in the arena. I would have my trusty gladius for defence but they would have only their big mouths to defend themselves with.

If these changes were not enough to prove I existed I would be pretty pissed off and go back to heaven to sulk und build up a rage while I let the Christians on this forum continue trying to do my job for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit