Well, it's official, I am a rabid, mentally diseased Apostate!

by serenitynow! 48 Replies latest jw friends

• agonus
    agonus

All hail Serenity, our new Official Goddess of JWN! Sounds like you really threw the "Holy Spirit" for a loop. I'm awed and humbled. You get my applause for sure, and not just because of the boots - not that I have a problem with 'em ;-)

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Oh my dear, sweet agonus, ;-). Those boots are one of my favorites. They are from the Jessica Simpson line, I feel good whenever I wear them! Wearing that shirt was scary at first, but I got more comfortable.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Serenity, you made my day, just reading of your great bravery.

I am impressed..........................no................................in awe.

y

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Serenity has just reached a new level of coolness!

Any chance of trying to post pics of the t-shirts again? All I could see was a red X.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Serenity,if you were a male you`d have balls as big as...........

awsome

smiddy

• cantleave
    cantleave

BRILLIANT!!!

I wish I had the courage to do that.

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

Love it. Calm dignified protest. Not making a fuss will impress on dubs minds more than anything.

• wobble
    wobble

Very well done !! I am full of admiration for you both, and the baby !

What I find strange about the story is the "group think" of the audience who all just sat there, until you had gone.

Were they instructed in some way to do this, or was it just a weird response ? Usually at the end of an Assy. session people are so keen to leave that they just leg it, regardless of what is going on. Strange.

• zoiks
    zoiks

All those poor defenseless JWs there had their worst fears realized: hateful, mentally diseased apostates are real, and they have excellent taste in footwear!

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

You can be sure that some of the applause from the audience was in your favor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit