Well, it's official, I am a rabid, mentally diseased Apostate!

by serenitynow! 48 Replies latest jw friends

• jay88
    jay88

www.jehovaha-witness.net = s/jehovaha/jehovahs/g

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

You win Jay!

• blondie
    blondie

Serenity, the slug brothers that act as "security" have no authority but they wish for something to do to be important as they walk around with the radios scoping the buxom sisters and relaying the headsup to the other brothers. I'm sure this story will grow and grow until it doesn't resemble what really happened.

www.jehovaha-witness.net = s/jehovaha/jehovahs/g (how does this work?)

• jay88
    jay88

Not sure blondie,.....I see it in IRC's(Chat Rooms) all the time.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Those people there were probably like "That's what the WT was talking about!"

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL Serenity!!! Was your apostate friend who I think it was?? They will be talking about this for years. You two are so funny.

NC

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

Great stuff, serenitynow.

They stayed in their seat because they were (a) petrified of what might eventuate and (b) because the WTS had never given them instructions on what to do in the event of a brazen apostate appearing in their midst. No one was game to make the first move and stand up.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Information control at grass roots level.

I admire you serenitynow!

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Yes Blondie, I'm looking forward to hearing the embellished stories that will circulate. We've given them something to talk about for years to come. They should be thanking us. That really broke up the monotony of that program, I mean it was really awful!

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I am very jealous.

I wish I had the strength to do what you do. I march from website to website replying to posts that will never get read, most are deleted or not approved. I hope in some sad vain manor to encourage someone to think for themselves. I assure you.. what you did will play on people's minds for a long time. They will have read the T-shirt, they will be trawling it through their minds, they will think it was wrong to push a lady with a baby and they will think they just may have the wrong answers.

You deserve a medal and I sit here with goose bumps contemplating whether I have the balls to do the right thing and do something similar.

Snare x

P.s. my fav part was how proud you were of your bitchin red shoes lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit