Well, it's official, I am a rabid, mentally diseased Apostate!

by serenitynow! 48 Replies latest jw friends

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Snare dont be so sure that what you say online isnt helpful to someone. All the things I have learned from JWN have been really helpful to me.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Awesome!!!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I read this story on Facebook, and it just cracked me up! It may not be as funny to those of you who don't know what Serenity looks like. Aside from being beautiful, she is a refined looking young woman and NOT someone of whom you'd be afraid to run into in a dark alley. And to have her paired with another woman holding a baby...wel the mental image just sends me into a laughing fit!

Hey Serenity, maybe you could recruit all of us apostates who are in wheelchairs or use canes. We can be called the Harmless Hoodlums, LOL! After all, there's nothing scarier than an apostate.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Jamie--I was just telling my brother that! I said she's beautiful and unassuming and sweet---but she has nerves of steel! LOL You would not consider her as a "worthy opponent" until she starts talking. And in a calm pleasant voice she simply states what is.

BEAUTIFUL Serenity! I haven't been able to see any of the pics.

NC

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Jamie, you are too kind.

• Billen76
    Billen76

First time I saw the "security"-elders throw someone of the premises, I was quite shocked. And the most strange: noone seemed to notice, even though it happened right in front of us. (It was during a readup of the declaration, all at the assembly was to shout YES to). Two elders just sat down on each side of the man, grapped him under his arms and lifted him up and ot. I just wonder how often it have happened.

Good going, serenity.

• Spectre
    Spectre

I bet there will be an article that bans the wearing of red shoes. AND IT WILL BE ALL SERENITYNOW!'S FAULT!!!!!!

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

WOW ((((((serenitynow!))))))) I love your style. Red shirt and boots. All you needed were horns, tail, and a goatee to be considered Satan. I look forward to your next post about visiting an assembly.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

ABibleStudent

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Wow - that was brave. I would have love to have been there to watch.

• talesin
    talesin

And I had on some bitchin' red boots, they matched my red apostate shirt. I must say, I was quite brazen.

Then, when we had completed our procession out of the auditorium, everyone clapped! Wow!

Clapping now!!!

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit