Immediate accidental sex

by rebel8 28 Replies latest social humour

• rebel8
    rebel8

There was a thread here some time ago with a title something like this. It was about the wts' silly teachings about chaperones needing to be present every single moment to prevent couples from having sex, as though sex is something that happens instantly and accidentally.

I saw this today and thought of that thread. Click here for more.

*On 2nd thought....I am not sure the pics would meet posting guidelines...so click the above link. It's a few comic strips depicting silly scenes in which "immediate accidental sex" happened. (Keep scrolling down. The ones at the bottom are the funniest.)

• tec
    tec

Okay, those were cute ;)

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Funny. It reminded me of something completely different...

One of the crazy JW reasonings on their anti-blood stance is their "interpretation" of the laws stating that if someone ate an animal not properly bled, they were to bathe and be unclean until the evening. Watchtower says that was only if someone ate unbled meat accidentally. What? Like someone tripped over a rock and landed mouth-first on a dead animal and accidentally ate it?

• tec
    tec

LOL

• sabastious
    sabastious

One thing the Witnesses I grew up around never fully grasped is that sex drives differ vastly from person to person. Brothers and sisters that didn't have much of a sex drive their whole lives were revered and presented as "shinning examples" of what personal study and meeting attendence could accomplish. If only applied properly in ones life can such astounding spiritual strength be achieved!

-Sab

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That was funny. I liked it. :D

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Silly---but my question is---how would a chaperone have prevented THOSE scenarios. LOL---Errrr the chaperone could end up actually being one of the individuals involved in the accident---it seems like it would be better NOT to have a chaperone or a threesome could accidentally ensue.

NC

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Ha ha, I like it.

- Lime

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    Silly---but my question is---how would a chaperone have prevented THOSE scenarios.

Don't tell the gb , or JW teens will be required to start wearing "magic underwear" (aka, chasity belts).

ANYTHING that is required to prevent people from having a healthy, normal human life - with it's unsurities, hopes, dreams, and risks - is good in the eyes of Jehovah's Witnesses. The ONLY thing teenagers should be allowed to do is sell magazines every day. That is safe, boring, risk-free, and prevents them from having any sort of real life.

- Lime

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Someday when I "out" myself, I will tell you a story about my dad. He came from the old country where even pregnant women could not show their face in public

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit