Immediate accidental sex

by rebel8 28 Replies latest social humour

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

ROFL!Love the ads.

New Chapter and Lime, you are hilarious.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Co-co unhinged. I nearly spewed...

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Give COCO a wide berth. He's an accident waiting to happen!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Is it any wonder I love you all so!

CoCo Accidentally on Purpose

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

They say Sex is like Bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you better have a good hand.

• talesin
    talesin

oh my oh my,, laughing so hard... this thread ...

that's a good one, GB , I gotta 'borrow' it! :)

tal

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    If you don't have a good partner, you better have a good hand.

Ha!

"Oh, I may not be a married man... but I can hold my own.

...And I usually do."

- Lime

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

@ Talesin

I'm sorry but I can't lend it to you

• rebel8
    rebel8

What? Like someone tripped over a rock and landed mouth-first on a dead animal and accidentally ate it?

Just the other day, I was taking a walk, tripped over a log and ate an entire dead porcupine, unbled of course. It wasn't my fault.

Brothers and sisters that didn't have much of a sex drive their whole lives were revered and presented as "shinning examples" of what personal study and meeting attendence could accomplish.

Wow, good point.

how would a chaperone have prevented THOSE scenarios. LOL---Errrr the chaperone could end up actually being one of the individuals involved in the accident-

ROFL! I was the chaperone for some people who practically engaged in heavy petting right in front of me. (I can't quite describe the gross factor of two very unappealing dubs going at it in public right in front of me. For the record, there was NO chance I was going to become involved in the accident!)

Anyway, what exactly was I supposed to do about it? I think I said, "Uh, do you mind? Sheesh." One of them was a male who has headship over me; it's not like I could scripturally boss him around. Maybe chaperones should only be elders.

Dear Penthouse,

I always used to think that the stories appearing in your Letters column were made up, but this just happened to me...

LOL--perfect letter to Penthouse!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit