It's BACK - the 2011 Global Survey of JWs!!

by cedars 122 Replies latest jw friends

• cedars
    cedars

iceguy - no problem, thanks for adding your voice!

We're now on 740 responses, and I'll publish the next set of results when we hit 800!!

• Fernando
    Fernando

Cedars.

My gut feel tells me this voice for the formerly voiceless is going to become painfully loud and impossible to ignore (by all including media)!

I bet the apostate GB/WBT$ dies before the annual global survey is discontinued (becomes redundant).

I have 195 theses in draft waiting for the right 1517 (Luther) moment to add to the cacophony of woes descending on the naked, apostate, witless and frightened Sanhedrin (GB) and Pharisees (ruling clergy class and hierarchy)...

How long can such a villainous and venomous organization fly under the "not newsworthy" and "insignificant" radar?

Some say the WBT$ is the largest publisher (of spiritually deleterious propaganda) in the free world. They do spend a billion hours distributing over half a billion pieces of literature (insidiously deceitful self-righteous supremacist spiritistic propaganda) annually.

• Fernando
    Fernando

I think this is the guy that single handedly took on the motor spares industry with an annual survey: http://www.aa.co.za/content/58/kinsey-report/

Notice how he has made it on to the website of the peak and most trusted motoring body in South Africa.

He exposed the cars with the most expensive set of parts. Apparently eventually his driveway was always full of brand new cars loaned or donated (?) by major manufacturers.

Just for laughs imagine being asked to proof the latest WBT$ publications before they are released...

• cedars
    cedars

Hi Fernando, thanks for your encouraging comments. I do hope the survey is the start of something special. I don't think the "word of mouth" factor can be underestimated once the survey really gathers momentum.

I am committed to doing it year after year after year if necessary if it helps the downfall of the Society come about one day earlier than it otherwise would.

There is a very talented and equally-committed colleague working on a dedicated website for the survey as we speak, and we hope to have it up and running by the end of the month.

We're currently on 741 guys, keep those responses coming in, and spread the word!!

Cedars

• life is to short
    life is to short

I wish I knew of away to send this out to others like AGuest did, but all I know is to keep trying to bump this up. I am getting ready for work so I thought I would bump it up again for anyone who has not seen it. Thank you cedars for all of your hard work.

LITS

• bigmac
    bigmac

i did the survey the other week--so really this is a bump

• N.drew
    N.drew

Fernando, well said post 78! I wondered too why the GB's abuse of power is not news worthy.

You done lost me in post 79. But I think I get the gist, it's a compare/contrast?

Good luck cedars. OMG I'm going to that place where the fire isn't.

Dear rank and file JWs let's just say "good luck" has become like the wedding ring, not pagan anymore. OK? Peace?

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks LITS, bigmac and N.drew for those comments/bumps!

We're still only on 744, it's crawling along today.

In the meantime, here's an interesting comment from a recent respondent:

• I am an active JW and Ministerial Servant. I am also atheist. I keep up the act of pretending to be a JW because I don't want my family to shun me. Is this really what the GB wants? Secret non-believers in the congregation? They leave no other choice other than social suicide.
  • Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Cedars - My comment didnt post yesterday. Wanted to say a big to you for coming up with this.

Loz x

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

I am an active JW and Ministerial Servant. I am also atheist. I keep up the act of pretending to be a JW because I don't want my family to shun me. Is this really what the GB wants? Secret non-believers in the congregation? They leave no other choice other than social suicide.

wow - social suicide says it all.

btw I did the survey last week. I am one of the inactive ones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit