More apostate hating from the Watchtower

by Igot2bme 69 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
    blondie

It is interesting that the example of Jehu is used because he was made king over the 10-tribe kingdom and continued the worship of the 2 golden calves rather than risking the people going down to Jerusalem to worship, losing control over them.

2 Kings 10:29-31 However, (Jehu) did not turn away from the sins of Jeroboam son of Nebat, which he had caused Israel to commit--the worship of the golden calves at Bethel and Dan. The LORD said to Jehu, "Because you have done well in accomplishing what is right in my eyes and have done to the house of Ahab all I had in mind to do, your descendants will sit on the throne of Israel to the fourth generation." Yet Jehu was not careful to keep the law of the LORD, the God of Israel, with all his heart. He did not turn away from the sins of Jeroboam, which he had caused Israel to commit.
  • Think About It
    Think About It

It is quite harrowing to think that if the JW's had the authority to kill unbelievers like Jehu did in those days, then I'm certain they would carry it out. In some articles i have read in the Watchtower, they almost sound upset that that 'privilege' no longer exists.

The WTS HATES Apostates. If they could get away with it, I have no doubt that the GB would soon pass down instructions to the Elders on how to put Apostates to death. We are talking about a Cult that encourages their own members to die over blood, or anything else that goes against their beliefs. They would have no problem putting to death former members who are Apostates.

Think About It

• trillaz
    trillaz

"Nevertheless, Jehu “did not take care to walk in the law of Jehovah the God of Israel with all his heart.” (2 Ki. 10:30, 31) Con-
    sidering everything else that Jehu did earlier, you might find this surprising and sad."

I find it sad that the GB, if they consider themselves and elders in general modern Jehus that that

last part of the article applies to them as well.

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

This article showed how strange and desperate things are getting for those who claim to love Jehovah. The article was not very Christlike, nor loving or kind, rather a hateful string of words. What will they think of next, call for suicide book case bombers on Apostates?

• Igot2bme
    Igot2bme

I can't wait until they have the study of this particular Watchtower. I am going show up at my congregation with a recording device (hidden) to record the responses during the study. Really curious to hear what kind of answers they come up with.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Great thread! I would love a WAVE recording on the net of this Watchtower at the Study!

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

I guess Watchtower is not alone.....

• losingit
    losingit

Marked

• fiddler
    fiddler

Balaamsass, I just noticed that in the Shiite schools of jurisprudence that you posted about, the names all end in yah.

Very interesting. I shall have to look into the history there methinks.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Watchtower's "chariot" seems to be stuck in the 14th century.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit