The end of the world tomorrow...

by watersprout 40 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
    watersprout

According to OBVES!

So what I want to know is, how are you spending your last day on earth??

I am typing on the laptop with ''Gilmore Girls'' on, well it's just finished, thinking about another cup of tea with some biccies. Then i'm going to hang some washing outside.

It's a very exciting day being as it's my last day on this planet!

Peace

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Im living life on the EDGE! Washing, gardening, painting, reading............phew, the fast lane!

Wonder what OBVES is doing today?

• cantleave
    cantleave

JWNing whilst suspossed to be working!

• CrimsonAshes
    CrimsonAshes

Studying for my computer science college course on Thursday.

Um.. it's not just OBVES. A LOT of people are thinking it's the 29th or close. Go to Youtube and look up the comet Elenin (Or as people like to refer to it as Extinction Level Event Nine or Nibiru [Planet X]) and how it being in alignment with the Sun and Earth caused the passed earthquakes this year and how it'll be close and cause one the one big one and how Virgo on that day will be seen over the moon, under the sun and with Venus in it representing the scripture of the Woman above the moon wrapped with the sun, etc...

So we have OBVES Numerology.

The Secularists Astronomy AND Astrology...

Yet the bible said when people are least expecting it and warned no one would be able to find it out through numerology codes or astrology, etc...

Isn't this kinda contradicting to be predicting it at that time then?

Though...http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=39851&Cr=religion&Cr1= Can't help but make me wonder...

• watersprout
    watersprout

Pams it is a beautiful day... Shame it's going to end tomorrow, I heard the weekend was supposed to be nice!

Perhaps OBVES is packing his bags reading for the rapture! Lol

CL i'm liking your style!

Peace

• watersprout
    watersprout
    Um.. it's not just OBVES. A LOT of people are thinking it's the 29th or close. Go to Youtube and look up the comet Elenin (Or as people like to refer to it as Extinction Level Event Nine or Nibiru [Planet X]) and how it being in alignment with the Sun and Earth caused the passed earthquakes this year and how it'll be close and cause one the one big one and how Virgo on that day will be seen over the moon, under the sun and with Venus in it representing the scripture of the Woman above the moon wrapped with the sun, etc...

Yep there are a lot of people who spend their lives waiting for the world to end.... There are 7 million of them called JW's.

As for the comet, i'm not one for these type of theory's... There is a theory going around about 2012 and that people are being opened up to a new consciouness so the earthquakes and such are the earth cleansing... Personally I think it's all booharkey, and unless i'm told different from my Lord I will continue to think it's all booharkey.

So we have OBVES Numerology.
    The Secularists Astronomy AND Astrology...
    Yet the bible said when people are least expecting it and warned no one would be able to find it out through numerology codes or astrology, etc...Isn't this kinda contradicting to be predicting it at that time then?

Yep it most definately is! People seem obsessed with the end of the world and yet the world is still limping along... Live is to be lived not wasted looking for it to end!

Peace

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Time for OBVES' back up date!
    Don't even think about living a normal, as he's got plenty of dates when it could all go down. But today is not looking too good. Carry on people.
    Maybe next month.
    ***CoC returns to minding his usual business and ignores OBVES' super silly theories and predictions......til next month. AHHHHH!***

CoC

• nugget
    nugget

damn it I've been revising for an exam I will not take if the world ends. will kick back and watch the telly instead.

• trailerfitter
    trailerfitter

Better not happen. I have just written a long script that took me 2 days to finish for a presentation TOMORROW.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

...planning for days beyond the end of the world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit