The end of the world tomorrow...

by watersprout 40 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

We're considering something along the same line Shelby. A good friend gave my husband a sample and he was able to sleep through the night without pain.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    he was able to sleep through the night without pain.

Okay, girl! Shame, ain't it... the hoops to jump through, still? He shouldn't have a problem in your neck of the woods...

Peace, my dear!

SA, on her own...

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I am not sure what alternative medicine you two are talking about and I don't think I want to knwo, LOL !!

There are many alterntaive ways to deal with pain that are also NOT "illegal" and going to a "homeopathic" or "natural" doctor may help.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

We're not talking about obtaining anything illegally but there are hoops that have to be jumped through. And I think it's considered homeopathic too, it's certainly natural. :D

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

well the last day on earth is over in australia and i have done nothing different, eat, drank, slept, worked, internet, read my book & watched some tv

• AGuest
    AGuest

Well, I've tried acupuncture, dear PSacto (the greatest of love and peace to you, dear one!), which I'm told is about as "homeopathic" as it gets... and it didn't work. Made my pain worse, actually, because apparently my muscles responded by going into "shock" and tightening up. Didn't "relax" a dang thang! In fact, I felt like I'd been hit by a Mack truck the next few days (well, okay, a Yamaha golf cart... but, still, it hurt!).

I assumed, though, when you said alternative "medicine"... you meant "medicine". Not, say, alternative "treatment", alternative "way", or alternative "therapy", etc. get my drift (wink, wink)?

Peace, my bruther!

SA, on her own...

P.S. Never got to that martini, dear WS (the greatest of love and peace to you, my dear!) - stomach was feeling... ummmm... "welcoming" for such imbibement, so just turned in early and tried to sleep through. Didn't work... sigh...

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

oh gosh will someone take these people to a dispensary?

• watersprout
    watersprout

Oh Shel! Peace to you my lovely... Is the pain no better at all?

Are we talking about a certain plant with certain medicinal properties?? *wink wink nudge nudge*

Have you ever thought of ''Craniel osteopathy''?? It is not bone crunching or anything like that...'' Cranial osteopaths are trained to feel a very subtle, rhythmical shape change that is present in all body tissues. This is called Involuntary Motion or the Cranial Rhythm. The movement is of very small amplitude, therefore it takes practitioners with a very finely developed sense of touch to feel it.'' It takes eight years to qualify, so it's not something you can ''do'' over the internet lol!

I have been going to see one since I was seven and she is fabulous! It may very well help you. It's very gentle and won't cause any pain... I'm not a fan of accupuncture, the thought of needles being stuck in my body does not fill me with joy lol.

My thoughts are with you

Peace my sister

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

ok I just looked up OBVES to see what he's been up to. I looked at the "topic started" area and guess what. Since 9 years ago it's all about predicting the end of the world. I dunno about u but I think I'm all full up on end of world predictions by OBVES

• watersprout
    watersprout

I think the vast majority of us are! It's dinner time in the UK and we are still here, so whether the end of the world comes in the next few hours I think we are pretty safe!

Plus we are having an ''Indian'' summer at the moment. Glorious heat, blue sky and people actually smilling! It would be pretty mean for a vengeful God to ruin it for us, by killing us all with fire... Especially when the weekend's weather is looking pretty good!

Peace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit