The end of the world tomorrow...

by watersprout 40 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Girl, me, too. I am SICK of this, really. Really. It's HORRIBLE not being able to anticipate flare ups... let alone control any of it. Blasted flesh... deceitful betrayer... unfaithful "lover"...

Ah, well...

Peace, chile...

SA, on her own...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

My hubby feels the same way. Damn, I feel for both of you.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Aww Shelby, the greatest love and peace to you! Are you getting no relief at all from the pain killers??

I haven't read the OBVES sex thread yet, but it does look interesting lol!

It's nearly time for the end of the world! I'm getting rather excited... Oh wait i'm going to die, so yeah it really sucks!

Peace

• watersprout
    watersprout

Blasted flesh... deceitful betrayer... unfaithful "lover"...

I can totally relate to that Shel! You will have to take up drinking and just stay drunk. It's a plan I am contemplating. Lol

Peace my sister

• AGuest
    AGuest
    My hubby feels the same way... I feel for both of you

He's fortunate to have you, my sister (peace!)... and I am grateful for my dear husband... who is as sympathetic and compassionate as they come. I don't know if I would be as patient with him as he has been with me. I hope so... but he's really been a "saint" through all of this...

It's a plan I am contemplating.

And that sounds like a [very good] plan, dear WS (peace, too!)... except it's like, only 10:50am here, so that plan'll have to wait a few more hours, if I'm to take it up - LOLOLOL!

Sorry, ladies, but this is it for me. I've got to sign off. I'll try and check in later.

The greatest of love and peace to you, both!

SA... on her own...

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Hi Shel, (love and peace to you always my sweet)

Have you looked into alternative methods for the pain?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    And having sex...which might be TMI

Msjones knows the dealy-o !!

• watersprout
    watersprout
    except it's like, only 10:50am here, so that plan'll have to wait a few more hours, if I'm to take it up - LOLOLOL!

Shelby once I work out a plan to get Babysprout to school, I will start drinking from the moment I wake! Lol! Sometimes I wish there was a magic pill that would just cure this miserable excuse for a shell! It's such a pity we can't shed our bodies and take a new fresh one! In the meantime bring on the COCKTAILS!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: For anyone who thinks I am serious about being drunk ALL the time while in charge of a minor, I am joking. I would not be drunk in charge of a minor. Because someone is bound to take offense cause lets face it, this is me.

Peace

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Have you looked into alternative methods for the pain?

Greetings, dear PSacto... and the greatest of love and peace to you! Due to having two major surgeries within 6 months... and so quite a bit of pain... yes, I have. Felt like I had no choice at one point. And... wonder of all wonders (shakes heads)... it "worked". On the pain... AND the nausea that sometimes accompanies the pain. It also helped with getting to sleep quickly when the pain was over the top. Problem was it lasted very briefly because (1) I can only handle a very small "dose" at a time and (2) it was a "gift" from a very well-meaning friend... and so the quantity was quite limited.

I just read a very interesting article, however, where a 72-year-old woman with glaucoma, who has been on a federal (yep, FEDERAL!) program that issues her 300... ummm... "units" of alternative treatment since 1988... says she's had NO pain since 1988 and hasn't even had aspirin in her house from that time.

And so I do plan to discuss it with my surgeon at my very next follow-up appointment (don't wanna do it email, but face to face). Since he is a part of an HMO (Kaiser), he may decline; however, given his standing offer to give me "whatever" I need for pain... and what he's given me thus far (which I either cannot tolerate or doesn't really work)... perhaps he'll at least give me a letter or something I can take to the proper physician. I already have a letter from my physical rehab physician stating what the surgery revealed and what had to be done, so...

But I have to be legit with it, dear one. Don't like "feeling" like I'm doing something "wrong" when I don't have to (although, I would absolutely do it, given the pain, if there was no "legit" way)...

Thanks for the kind words and for asking... and peace to you!

SA, on her own... coming out of the "fog"...

• AGuest
    AGuest

Almost martini time, here, dear WS (peace to you!). It's 4pm. I'm looking at around, say, 6pm (so's I can turn in early after one, if I need to - LOLOLOLO!)

Peace, chicken!

SA, on her own...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit