• Fernando
    Fernando

Survey titles?

"2011 Watchtower Satisfaction Survey"?

"2011 Watchtower Confidence Survey"?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning Lady Lee..

In the past people have not gotten their money or objects (I think it was earrings but I could be wrong) back.

The earings eventually were returned..

I don`t know what happened to the rest of the stuff Trever scammed out of some very kind hearted people..

....................;-)...OUTLAW

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Brothers and sisters, if you are able, please stand for closing song and prayer... After the song I would like to call on Punkofnice for prayer sense he hasn't a clue what is going on. (can someone please PM Punk)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMS2uMUQNnQ

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Cedars, I took your survey... thanks for your efforts!

Just find the one that's the most "over the top", and that's me!!

And by the way, the Watchtower can have my IP address, street address, home phone number, and social security #... I'd love it if they contacted me.

• mrquik
    mrquik

It's nice to see things eventually work out. An old study of mine used to say " You can disagree without being disagreeable. " Too bad the GB never learned the art of dealing with human nature.

• AGuest
    AGuest

I took the survey (peace to you all!)... was glad to do it (nothing to hide, so no concern re my IP... and those who have such concerns should probably not take any surveys... or post here, for that matter)... and very sad at the... ummmm... unnecessary conflict. We all know (and if we don't, we should)... that internet boards are not the best at allow us to get across our INTENTIONS. We cannot always accurately discern another's tone, inflections, emphasis, meaning, etc.... and we certainly have no accompanying "body language" to help us out. We DO know, however, that moderators, albeit perhaps sometimes imperfect in implementing them... do have necessary responsibilities to carry out in order to try protect us and the board. That should be a given... unless such one is abusing their "power." If that were the case, we could most certainly expect a loud outcry (c'mon, a truly abusive moderator allowed to exist on THIS board? No way...).

Look, I know everyone doesn't ascribe to certain tidbits of "wisdom" contained in the Bible, but there is one bit that I heard, first, then read, some years ago that has helped me GREATLY... both in the "real" world and here... and I offer it to ALL as a benefit to ALL:

"Do not hurry yourself in your spirit to become offended, for the taking of offense is what rests in the bosom of the stupid ones." Ecclesiastes 7:9

I would also offer, to those who would take offense at the wording used in this verse... to read it again... and again... and again, if necessary... until you get it.

Again, peace to you all!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Cedars,

I am sorry that things are backfiring on you for trying to do something good. Please do not be upset with Lady Lee. I have found her to be very fair over the years that I have been here. She was only trying to avoid a problem with the money situation, as some of us have been burned in the past by some people claiming to be someone they are not, and it has caused major upheavals here. If you stay and are here for any more length of time, you will realize that Lady Lee is actually one of the fairest and nicest Mods here. Again, she was just trying to look out for us. I think that the Mods here are Scully, Lady Lee, JGNAT, and AK-Jeff. Simon and Angharad are the owners.

I am sorry that you are having a rough time with a few posters who are trying to be mean and dastardly. Please know that most of the people here (I'd bet 99%) are incredible people who care and are here to support each other. You will learn to ignore the bullies, and once you do, your experience here can be very satisfying and enlightening.

I wish you the best, and I thank you very much for being proactive in trying to bring the evils of the Watchtower to light. You are a brave person!

• Diest
    Diest

Well the stock of one of the posters on here has really plumeted in my eyes. I used to view him as funny, now I view him as pedantic.

• JAFO
    JAFO

Cedars, I took your survey. Not bad. I like your enthusiasm for finding ways to stick it to the BORG.

I only pop in here occasionally these days (moved on, and don't need the support system this place provides), but I hope you stick around.

My only (very minor) criticism of your survey? I disassociated myself, and that's what I got disfellowshipped for.. but I could only pick one or the other option to describe my status.. Being able to tick both options would have been nice.

You can id my entry by my comment about the GB. "Evil, profiteering spawn of the Rockefeller Crime Syndicate" One day, when I finish gathering the evidence, I'll explain that comment.

• cedars
    cedars

Hello JAFO, many thanks for taking the survey, and for your feedback.

That is indeed a very interesting comment, and I look forward to hearing the explanation!

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit