What is "truth" - COULD Einstein Have Been Wrong?

by AGuest 197 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

Just think you'll be able to answer your IPhone before it Rings...

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I'll be home before I even go to work !!

• unshackled
    unshackled

PSac: A friend once asked me if I would be open the the possibility that God is simply an uber-advanced alien from a different dimension?

Made me think of the ending to Men in Black....always thought this is pretty damn cool...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1YxBKXjULE&feature=related

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

We really have no idea IF our perception of reality IS reality or simply OUR perception of it and how that perception can evolve as we evolve.

We also have NO idea what out universe is in its completeness or what if anything, lies beyond it.

• unshackled
    unshackled

Then there's this little nugget...so far we can only really account for 4% of the universe. Exciting times.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

One wonders what our view of the universe and of life will be if we ever reach 10%, LOL !

• unshackled
    unshackled

One wonders what our view of the universe and of life will be if we ever reach 10%

And maybe we won't lose our keys as often.

• EntirelyPossible
  • AGuest
    AGuest

Well, I'd LOVE to stay and chat with you... ummmm... more, shall we say, "noble-minded" (may you all have peace!)... but... manana is the hubby's B-Day and we're going out dancin' with exJW fam tonight! So... C-YA!

And, as always, PEACE to you chickens... Romuluns... Gen-Hadar... 6 (or 7) of whatever number... Klingons... Jedii... Wookies (and you know who you are!)... humans... aliens... believers... non-believers... Muskateers... knights... or whatever ilk you hail from!

SA, on her own... and 'bout to go shake her tail feathers (which, although has been a LONG time coming, is here due to the Lidoderm patch, which she got today... and seems to be working. Well, so far. We'll see.)... so she's outtie 5,000! Have a good one... and ya'll come back now, heah?

• Twitch
    Twitch

LOL Good thing it was only Shelby "on her own" and not what's his name cos I might be worried otherwise,...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit