Just why would god create dinos??

by highdose 68 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• highdose
    highdose

ok two points in answer to the JW style exhuses:

1) God was very happy to give his profets visions and dreams that featured monsters and giant lizard type creatures.... so whats the problem with addmitting to the people of the time that they once existed?

2) The dinos were very destructive creatures, particularly to the O zone layer, i think i heard somewhere that they farted almost constantly and therefore could have achieved their own global warming and ultimatly brought down themselves and their species.

aha! i hear the JW's cry... so the dinos did have a purpose! God put them on the earth, to bring about global warming and warm it all up for us! Well that could be true but you have to think to yourself, surely if god wants to warm up the earth, hes capable of doing it without needing to create huge lizards that fart continuosly for millions of years until they destory themselves!??

• highdose
    highdose

oh yeah and heres another point answered, poop needs other topsoil stuff to be able to rot, like for instance rotting leaves or soil with worms in it.

poop is not the same as topsoil. This is why farmers put manure ontop of topsoil to enrich it yes but it has to be together.

• designs
    designs

Hey Dino's made the inside cover of the Green NWT!

• highdose
    highdose

yeah but can you remember any WT articles about "the wonders of jehovahs creation......... the dinosauars"??? don't think so!

they tend to keep quiet about that one... much better to write articles about "the wonders of jehovahs creation..... the hamster!"

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I wonder if the ancients used them like the Flintstones did?

• Mary
    Mary

They were created so that millions of years later, in the mid 20th century, The Flinstones pet, Dino would be born. Any fool should be able to see that this is God's truth!

• Mary
    Mary

Oh man, punkofnice.......are you and I psychic or what??!!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Mary - It's a gift from our son!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Highdose - Constantly farting lizards! Perhaps they terraformed Jupiter?

• highdose
    highdose

punk of nice, yes i think you may have cracked it. although however, there is no evidence of them being on jupiter :(

Another point is that man was supposed to be created in order to worship and bring praise to god..... so whats the point of a dino then? I mean ok create huge lizards.... fine but why give them such a small intellectual capcity? These creatures were not capable of forming cultures, societies or grasping abstract concepts like.... a god that needs worship. Their main focus in life seems to have been finding the next meal?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit