Two & A Half Men - Without Charlie

by finallysomepride 32 Replies latest social entertainment

• Mary
    Mary

When was it on?! I wanted to see it......

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The first show of the season was Monday. It's online now here (sorry I can't make it clickable): http://www.cbs.com/shows/two_and_a_half_men/

• talesin
    talesin

Mary,

If you can't get it at the link provided, I am looking it up tonight on one of the free (legal in Canada) sites. If I find it, I will post the link.

mrsjones ,, unfortunately, when I have gone to one of the networks' sites to watch an episode of something I missed, it's usually blocked for Canadians. And our networks do not post the latest episodes.

tal

• talesin
    talesin

Here's the link,, you just have to download a plug-in, and can watch on-line without downloading ... I'm not embedding it. Tube+ is a really good site for movies/tv.

http://tubeplus.me/player/1964641/Two_and_a_Half_Men/season_9/episode_1/Nice_to_Meet_You%2C_Walden_Schmidt/

tal

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank you Tal :D

• talesin
    talesin

y/w, and my pleasure

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

USA telecast was on on monday night, same as here (Australia) means we actually saw it before you guys. Well actually I tivo'd it & watched it tuesday LOL Loved the funeral a real hoot

• talesin
    talesin

Funny! Funeral scene was funny, but there was some priceless lines.

Berta: I'm impressed! and Judith: I like him. lol!

I'm with you fsp, not making any judgments till I see more. Personally, I don't think you can just swap out one despicable guy for another - if it's gonna work, the new role has to be different. I also think Ashton Kutcher is not just another pretty face, but as you say, time will tell. Looking forward to part deux.

hooray for free TV online!

tal

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

To view:

CBS

Australia only available for the next 26 days on the nine tv catchup

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Well, it's into it's forth episode, how do you feel about it now.

I enjoy it actually lots of good laughs, I believe it does have a future, but who really knows, time will tell, unless obves is right this time LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit