Two & A Half Men - Without Charlie

by finallysomepride 32 Replies latest social entertainment

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Any one seen it?

I just watched it, laughed all the way through it.

Still not sure if Ashton Kutcher is the right actor for the part, but, time will tell.

Kevin

• talesin
    talesin

Great, another fan of the show. I think it's hilarious.

I was gonna post a topic about this, and wanted to watch it last night,,, but Kitchen Nightmares won the decision!

Caught the first few minutes (funeral part ,,, Rose was a HOOT!!!)

I think Kutcher is gonna be good,,, am gonna watch the episode online later in the week ...

t

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

talesin

That's why I did really didn't say to much about the show itself as I wasn't sure if many had seen it yet, and didn't to give to much away.

• talesin
    talesin

right on fsp,,, I hate spoilers!!!

tal

• dinah
    dinah

I miss Charlie Sheen. It was a trainwreck, but the show was pretty well written from his point of view.

The Roast of Charlie Sheen was funny............and Sheen was back and VERY funny.

Ashton Kutcher is hot and stuff, but I doubt he could write his way out of a paper bag. He was a hot stoner.........NEXT

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I HATED it! I don't think Kutcher is funny enough to be on the show. Don't think I will watch too much longer without Charlie.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I was happy to see the writers seem to be the same, very funny. I just don't think the chemistry will be there. Can't see it working for long.

• dinah
    dinah

Aston would be funny if they give him an old hot woman and some weed...............

I love "The Butterfly Effect" and he seems like a really nice guy

The premise of "Two and a Half Men" was NOT a nice guy. We all knew he was a snake when they picked him.

You can't bring in "nice" to play asshole. If you want an asshole, get Charlie Sheen. OR find a Jewish bastard protecting his show.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

he seems like a really nice guy
    The premise of "Two and a Half Men" was NOT a nice guy. We all knew he was a snake when they picked him.
    You can't bring in "nice" to play asshole.

Yep

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Oh, Oh, some racial slur there Dinah.

I'm also not sure about Ashton. I think that this show will end the year diving down. I liked how they brought his character into the show, but, he is no replacemtment for Charlie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit