I am officially sick of hearing the WBT$'s brand name for god = Jehovah!

by punkofnice 57 Replies latest jw friends

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Hurt you Punkinhead? LOL Jehovah There is not pain Jehovah with serving Jehovah. The name of Jehovah Jehovah is a strong tower Jehovah into which the righteous Jehovah run. The words of Jehovah Jehovah should be read in an undertone Jehovah night and day. Jehovah Those who call on the Jehovah name of Jehovah will be saved! Jehovah

Jehovah

Jehovah I will leave this Jehovah in Jehovah's hands. Jehovah Jehovah

NC

• I quit!
    I quit!

Outlaw said it well. Here we have a religion that claims to be the truth and even their name is false. How ironic is that?

• I quit!
    I quit!

Michele Bachman must really piss them off. Not only is she using the false name for God they think they own she seems to be trying to steal their entire gig.

BACHMANN: Lord, the day is at hand. We are in the last days. You are a Jehovah God. We know that the times are in your hands. And we give them to you…The day is at hand, Lord, when your return will come nigh. Nothing is more important than bringing sheep into the fold. Than bringing new life into the kingdom…You have weeded that garden. The harvest is at hand.
  • MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I always secretly hated when other dubs would go on about Jehovah this... Jehovah that... and that was while I was in! Now it makes me want to pull my hair out.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

NewChapter - NewChapter said Jehovah....................aaaaaaah! Make it stop1

I quit- Tis a valid point. Michele Bachman, not familiar with her but then a quick Google reveals shes an American politician and I don't even follow my own Brit politicians. She makes an hilarious quote though..........

MrFreeze - If I had hair I'd pull mine out deffo!

I've come to the conclusion it isn't the name 'Jehovah' that bothers me .......... it's how it's used!

• still thinking
    still thinking
    ACTS 4:12
    "And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."

doesnt say it is the name Jehovah though does it?

• wobble
    wobble

"and you will be witnesses of me..." (not of J) Jesus' words.

Funny thing Unkie, I was born in, and in for 58 years, the over-use of the name, especially in prayers, it sounded so insincere and unreal, used to bug me when I was in, but after just a couple of months of being out, I felt as you do, hated to hear it.

I very rarely use it now, it is too closely associated with the cult. P Sac says it is a popular name,I would disagree, it is familiar to English speaking people,but they don't actually like it, and few of them like the JW's.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    I've come to the conclusion it isn't the name 'Jehovah' that bothers me .......... it's how it's used!

AND . . . who it is that's promoting it's use . . . hypocrits, liars, deceivers, haters and psycho's.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

stillthinking - Agreed! .......and Jesus didn't use the brand name when he said 'hallowed be thy name'!

Wobble - Exactly! I NEVER called my Dad by his first name as that would have been utter disrespect. Then why over use the 'brand' name?

sizemik - I am in agreement. The ones who label us 'mentally diseased' are over using it to try to convince themselves the 'brand' is real and they have a line to him!

Darn it! If they can have a brand name religion then so can I. Hoover's Witnesses' anyone?

• wobble
    wobble

I am already in your religion mate, as the wife vacuums the carpets, I sit and watch, so I am a Hoovers Witness

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit