Not Raising My Hand at Tomorrow's WT Study.

by compound complex 51 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Glander
    Glander

Tease!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hi Glander:

Caught between two worlds ...

(((((SIGH)))))

Thanks for stopping by,

CoCo

• sizemik
    sizemik

I realize now that I am not worthy of those dear people whose cherished company I shared in briefly this morning. It is very clear that we who attend, but quietly bring in our works of deception, are infiltrators with no good motive. Additionally, my being here now is an act of disloyalty to Jehovah's organization.

CoCo . . . are you being serious?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

CoCo, the king of sarcasm...I bow to you.

• mrquik
    mrquik

Hi CoCo; Been out for 4 yrs. now. Rarely think of what's going on at the Borg nor do I really care. But I know how you feel. I left lifelong friends. Good people I miss from time to time. People that would show up to give you a hand after I politely turned them down. Friends I golfed with just for their companionship. (I really stink at golf.) The Sunday- after- meeting lunches with my mother & friends. I know someday everything will be right again. In the meantime, if you can continue to pull off the balancing act; Live Well.... Enjoy Life.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Caught between two worlds ...

Caught? . . . or torn?

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, sizemik, Josie and mrquik, for adding to this thread.

Sizemik: I am merely putting the strident written word as exhorted by the WT conductor, who employed his own stentorian authority, into my own parlance. It's a milieu of mixed emotions that coursed through my head and heart. My loved ones - kith and kin - are mouthing lies fed them; they have access to no outside sourcing because all information apart from the FDS is fallacious, satanic in origin. I see no way to fight but with peaceful resistance. Thanks!

Josie: I am not worthy; I bow to you!

Mrquik: I appreciate what you have shared ... very touching. Yes, it's a balancing act that we some of us may need to continue a while longer.

Gratefully,

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

Torn is more like it, Size ...

• sizemik
    sizemik

CoCo . . . I found it a strain reading Blondies thread this week . . .

The mental disparity this "authority" creates is an enormous chasm . . . it would be nice to think it might stop one fine day

• compound complex
    compound complex

I concur, Size, my friend.

Would that it should end soon, but who knows the whys and wherefores? In the meantime, we carry on the best we can with one foot in the past and another in the future ...

I do appreciate and enjoy your thoughts.

CoCo

BTW: Today's WT stated that any who wishes is free to leave the organization, but why does he insist on creating trouble?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit