Not Raising My Hand at Tomorrow's WT Study.

by compound complex 51 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

CoCo,

(the wt "arrangement" deviated long ago from God's purpose , so it is not God's anymore )

but the "sheep" are God's ... and He will take care of them ... see Ezekiel 34 ... it offers comfort ... it offered to me for more than 18 years

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, wantingthetruth, for those words of insight.

There's a part of me that holds onto the "Truth" that I signed up for many years ago. Though I do see matters clearly now, there was, nevertheless, a difference back then. Not necessarily a validation of a correct standing in God's eyes, but a palpable difference.

Gratefully,

CoCo

• oompa
    oompa

you are a stronger and braver....and more courageous soul than i.....i tried so hard to do that....failed......oompa

• compound complex
    compound complex

Not a failure, oompa, just a set of circumstances that is unique to you. There are roads that I cannot tread, places I cannot enter. We have a great deal in common, yet there are tasks you might take on where I say that you, oompa, are the brave soul!

Take care and be well, friend.

CoCo

• Quandry
    Quandry

We are a proud and deceptive lot, our aim being to overturn the apparently tenuous faith of people we've known and loved for years. Once we entice and draw them out with our cunning words, we give them nothing in return. We apostates are in a spiritual wasteland and face imminent destruction at Jehovah's hand. Truly, we are mentally diseased. The pure, spiritual waters God's people imbibe give them a keenness of mind that elevates them to a level of superiority and spiritual awareness that shows you and me up for who we really are.

Aren't we, though....there to take everything away but offer nothing in its place....we are....."dangerous." Gives me a kick to think that as a woman going on 60, getting a slight bit forgetful and definetely not as limber, that I can have such effect...wow.

• compound complex
    compound complex

I can appreciate your sentiments, Quandry, and do enjoy your sense of irony and humor.

Yes, a real threat we are if, indeed, the pen is mightier than the sword. They surely are aware of what is being written, otherwise today's study would not have been born.

Thanks!

CoCo

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Well,I decided to skip today. But, reading this thread,I realized they consider "apostates" to be unfeeling liars. Meanwhile,someone like compound complex,goes out of his way to maintain peace within his family. Some are "fading" slowly and worry how their one day leaving will effect their friends and family. So,go ahead Watchtower and call us venomous wolves,ugh.

I have learned more about my religion in the two years I have been on this site,then the over 30 years of reading the Watchtower and Awake and all the other publications. I'm not "that" old,but I knew how to read since I was about 8,so.... lol.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, EmptyInside; your post means a lot to me.

Your post and my previous comments got me to thinking all the more how the Society knows we faders are still inside the Kingdom Halls.

Gratefully,

CoCo

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

war of the watchtower world

On sunday sept 11,2011 millions of watchtower readers were shocked when the wtbs announced the arrival of apostates. many panicked when they heard of the apostates ferocious and seemingly unstoppable attack. Many ran out of the hall screaming while others packed up their cars and fled. At 11:30 am est it was announced that a huge flaming object fell on bethal N.Y. the flash in the sky was visible for thousands of miles and the noise could be heard around the world.

Brothers and Sisters this is the most terrifying thing I have ever seen said a circuit overseer, they have tentacles and black eyes that gleam like a serpent. It's indescribable i could hardly force myself to keep looking at them. It's spreading everywhere and their coming this way.

Due to circumstances beyond our control we are unable to continue.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Both brilliant and wicked, Nancy Drew!!!!!! You should team up with George Pal.

CC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit