The Hubble, Yahweh, the Bible, and faith.

by Nickolas 269 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

I'm so sorry you're hurting, Shelby. I would say NOT to try and fight it (because that can make it seem worse, because you can't really fight it, and you'll just get stressed and frustrated trying to do it), and instead endure it and get the rest you need. I don't have ekperience with a lot of pain, so I can't be of much help there. Hopefully someone else can offer some advice.

Thanks for what you shared above. You're right of course. He did turn his OWN cheek, and taught His followers to do the same... but He stood up and spoke out against injustice, lack of mercy, and lack of love where he found it.

You also have a quick PM (in a second).

Peace and love to you,

Tammy

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Did you mean that most people have at least one of these traits, or that most have all of the above traits? Thanks in advance.

Greetings and peace to you, again, dear TQO. I mean that, as an entire species, these some of OUR (human) traits. And, yes, most of have all of them, to one extent or another (i.e., lesser or greater). Animals do not, for the most part (it is not inherent IN them). Some spirit beings do, as well (albeit not most and not as a species); however, they also have strengths and powers that we don't have... although we tend to think we are the most powerful creatures in existence. They actually laugh at that (similar to how, say, we laugh at an ant trying to build it's home... struggling to drag that tiny piece of debris to wherever... only to have a hose come and wash it all away. We don't paint a much better picture to those who are not enslaved to such things as sleep, apparel, shelter, H2O, peeing, pooping, sickness, disease, aging, and death...).

Shelby without using the bible as reference:

Of course, dear Jay88 (and peace to you, again, as well!)...

-What is the seed?

The seed are potential sons of God. I say potential because they are not sons until they are fertilized (by holy spirit) and thus "conceived." They are the "eggs" of the Woman (the spirit realm, "Sarah"... aka "Jerusalem ABOVE")... which eggs can be "fathered" by God... or by another ("You are from YOUR father, the Devil"; "Another man sowed HIS seed"). As spirit beings, they differ from angels in that angels are not sons but SERVANTS of the "household" (they are not born by holy spirit but were created "as is") will never be sons.

When the seed of the Woman (spirit realm) is fertilized by the seed of God (holy spirit), a new "creation" results: an zygote/embryonic "being"... awaiting birth. That "birth" occurs when such ones put OFF flesh (the unclean robe/soiled OUTER garment that is "unclean" because... by means of the BLOOD in it... human hemoglobin, etc., it has sin and death IN it - it is CORRUPTIBLE... which is what makes it MORTAL. Not sin of commission of error, but sin that is sickness, aging, and death)... and put ON a spirit body (the "white robe/clean OUTER garment, "clean" because... by means of the BLOOD in it... God's blood, holy spirit... it has NO sin or death in it - it is INcorruptible... which is how it becomes IMmortal).

Although many profess to be "born again" NOW, that is actually not the literal case. Some have a received a TOKEN of that birth... the anointing with such holy spirit... so that they can say they are [as good as] born again; however, the actual BIRTH... occurs when they are either resurrected to such incorruptible body... or changed to it (those who die are brought back to life; those who have not died are changed, and so never die). This has not occurred yet (although, both Elijah and Moses have already been changed, and Christ resurrected to life, the only one to not die AGAIN).

-Why is it necessary?

To understand that, you have to understand why the whole thing came into existence in the FIRST place (not just the physical realm, but ALL of it, starting with Christ). Christ is the Son... of God's LOVE. LOVE is what prompted the Most Holy One of Israel to bring a son into existence. NOT loneliness, as some falsely teach - . He could have just created angels to remedy that. But He loved the spirit realm (Sarah; Jerusalem Above) SO much... it prompted an act of love, which act resulted in the "birth" of His Son, the HOLY One of Israel. Then, using that Son, He created servants for them... NOT chained, oppressed servants, but beings that could... and would... willingly do what they wanted/needed to have done.

Because of the love and loyalty of this Son, God decided there would be more. It became evident, however, that some of those servants, having been misled by another, which wouldn't be last time)... began to have their own ambitions: to destroy the Son and usurp his inheritance. Their ambitions included destruction of the rest of the seed, as well, because even if they managed to get the firstborn, they would still have to deal with the others (who would also inherit, as sons).

To protect the seed, the Son became a "propitiatory"... or "covering" for the "place" where the seed resided: the "ark" of the Woman. In her womb, per se. To protect the SON... two spirit beings (cherubs) were given to HIM. They are/were the angels OF the ark... or the "arkangels." They were given positions "upon" the Cover... with their faces to always be "toward" him. One cherub was and is Michael; the other is Belijah'el (Belial)... whom you may refer to as "Satan" and/or "Devil." Michael remained... and has still remained... loyal. To God, to the Cover (Christ)... and to the seed in the ark. That is why he is referred to as the "Prince of you people" (Note: a "prince" is not the son of king in the spirit realm - a prince is simply one placed over a "principality" or territory). The other, the "Prince of Persia" (because Persia, including Eden and the garden in it... was HIS principality), not only betrayed the Cover... but the contents of the ark: the seed (of the Woman).

The "law" that regulates protection of the seed was and is called a "Law Covenant" (which is why you have the Ark... of the COVENANT). So long as the seed adhere to the Law... the God is BOUND to protect them from their enemies... including Death (the greatest and last enemy!). Thus, Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Lot, Isaac, Jacob, etc. Starting with some of Jacob's (Israel's) sons, however, the Law began to fade from the heart.

Skip past Israel's residency in Egypt (a lot to explain there and I'm trying to keep this as simple as I can)... to the point where the offspring of Abraham et al. find themselves in the wilderness of Sinai... showing again and again that the "Law" is NOT written on their hearts (where it SHOULD have been, by means of holy spirit; however, they kept rejecting that spirit... through their lack of faith, murmuring, disloyalty, and treatment of their fellowman, etc.). So, the Law was written (Note: NOT the behemoth of "law" that is canonized in the Bible - those are additions by Moses, who had permission to do so as Israel kept rejecting the "10" - he had to break it down... and down... and down... and down... because they just WOULD not "get" the purpose of the "10" - to love one's neighbor AS oneself).

Skip to Christ coming in the flesh. To (1) bear witness to the truth (about God and the Law); (2) demonstrate how to LIVE the Law... versus pointing the finger at and worrying about everyone else; (3) give his life... so that his blood could be poured out to atone for the sins of ANYONE who wanted to take advantage of that "gift"; and (4) present himself as a sacrifice FOR those who so took advantage, in order to open the way into the spirit realm for THEM... by means of giving them GOD'S blood, holy spirit... as well as, in the future, spirit bodies that will allow them to literally enter (actually, re-enter, but now as full grown sons). In doing all of this, he instituted a NEW "law"... with love being the ONLY feature... and "covenanted" to shield from Death those who accept and live by that agreement. He knew they would fall short, of course, as Israel did; however, so long as they put faith in HIM AND HIS BLOOD (holy spirit, which "washes" one "clean" and so "blots out" such errors)... one can still look foward to life (everlasting in the kingdom of God).

Thus, such ones, by means of eating and drinking the flesh and blood of Christ, literally "ratify" their agreement to the Covenant and so, once again, are as good as in the "Ark" (of the Covenant)... where they are protected (from the "last enemy," Death)... until they can be BORN (again, and this time as the spirit beings they actually are... on the INSIDE).

Of course, I've left out a lot of details, but more and your head may spin even more, so I'll stop here and let you chew on this "summary" of sorts.

I get that it sounds "mythical" and like a fairy tale/ancient fable, etc., dear one. I am not so... ummmmm... gullible that I believe in mythology. I know this to be true, though, because of the One who explained it to ME. He is real. He is alive. No, he is not physically embodied (nor was he to start), and for some that's just too sensational to grasp. I get that. But I would be absolutely LYING to you... if I denied what I've been told... and seen (and, yes, I have seen some of this - it was how I came to understand a lot that I do)... as well as the One who told me and showed me. So, you don't have to believe me; that really is not my concern. I am much more concerned with disappointing him... than I am with disappointing anyone here. I have learned that he can save me from death (of the SPIRIT, which only sleeps); no one here can do that, so...

So, I hope this helps, dear Jay88. Please let me know if you need further explanation and I will try to share what I can. Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

Yeah, pain SUCKS, dear tec (LOLOLOL! and, as always, the greatest of love and peace to you!). I've had two kids and don't remember pain like this (I had drugs with one and none with the other, but those drugs did work - LOLOLOLOL!). Physical therapy helps (my PT has the gentlest touch - I LOVE her!)... but the night and days after... HOO-WEEE! Ice was working, but isn't so much right now. And I'm concerned about the "cold" weather coming in a few months, because that seems to be when it hurts most (after sundown when temps cool down and before sun-up when the day starts warming up). I just found out from my PT that what occurred with my stoopid shoulder is common to people in the 70s and up... but not at my age (52 in 2.5 weeks). Ah, well...

So, yep, 'tis what it 'tis, dear one... and yeah, if anyone out there has ANY suggestions on dealing with post-surgery shoulder pain (removal of bicep tendon, shaving of large spur - OH! I forgot to tell dear Zid - yes, chile, I heard you re the vinegar and taking a swig every now and again - thanks for the heads-up and peace to you! - followed by subsequent stiffness and further impingement)... please, please lemme know!!

Okay, nuff 'o that!

Peace, tec, chile!

YOUR servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ,

SA, who's off to check her PMs...

• tec
    tec

Pm'd you again, Shelby. It is 7:07 pm for me right now - as per time zones go. I never know what is EST, CMT (central mountain time?) , or even what the other abbreviations even are, lol. My mother has a terrible shoulder too, though she's 58. But it got bad in her forties, and she is procrastinating the surgery because she knows the pain that is going to follow. Even though she is also in pain now. She's been a cook and a baker for her whole life, and it has really worn on her body. She is out of that profession finally though, so that's good.

Peace to you,

Tammy

• AGuest
    AGuest

Oooh, I am "torn" (no pun intended) as to what to tell your dear mom, tec (peace, chile!): it hurt really bad before... but even more now... but differently. The doctor, PT, and my husband all believe the pain will eventually dissipate (it's "only" been 6 weeks... and I had two problems, so...), but I am bracing for the reality that it just might not (oh, Lordy!!). I would say that the likelihood of it getting better on its own is slim to none - I waited close to 4 years before I started putting "can you PLEASE check this out/make a referral so I know what's going on?" in writing to my doctor. Of course, he did nothing (he was convinced I was suffering from "frozen shoulder" because I'm a diabetic - I wasn't)... so I changed doctors.

Please tell her, though, that I said I "feel [your] pain, Mommy Tec" - LOLOLOL!

Peace!

SA, on her own... with apologies to dear Nick (peace, bruh!) for the personal "deviation"...

• The Quiet One
  • The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Aguest - pm for you..

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

(52 in 2.5 weeks).

Pffft. A mere child.

if anyone out there has ANY suggestions on dealing with post-surgery shoulder pain

have you considered trying medical marijuana?

SA, on her own... with apologies to dear Nick (peace, bruh!) for the personal "deviation"...

Lots of deviant behaviour in here, Shelby old girl. Not to worry.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The title of this thread includes "Hubble." It's not "Hubbard" as in "L.Ron Hubbard," who would be proud of the direction this thread took.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Perhaps, Gerry, but I don't see any conclusions being formed or defections to either side of the conversation. Please feel free to wade in, if you'd like to redirect.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit