JW Women Self-0Loathing - Get a Back Bone

by Band on the Run 98 Replies latest jw friends

• No Room For George
    No Room For George
    I know men don't have it easy. Compared to women, though, they do. Call it poetic license to make a large, accurate point.

I can agree with this generally speaking on affairs and going-ons within this society and planet. As far as the WT religion is concerned, women got it good, some of you are just too ambitious and hard headed to see it. Only in this religion would I consider trading in my penis for a vagina.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Now you have gone from talking about how opressed......

Sorry MEANGIRL....that should have read "now we have gone from talking about...." I didn't mean to imply it was you who brought that up.

Evidently enough JW men went along with it to the point that the mysoginstic governing body had a whole Awake dedicated to it basically persauding JW dads in

other countries to stop mutilating their daughters...duh

I think you meant to say Misogynistic Governing Body rather than "mysoginstic governing body" and presuading JW Dads rather than "persauding JW dads" ...but I do remember that article come to think of it. From what you say about the Governing Body and JW Men, I'm surprised they would try and stop this practice. One day they might stop doing this to little boys as well.

Anyway, from everything I've learned on this thread about unmanly, low wage earning and unintelligent JW men and opressed spineless self loathing JW women it's no wonder we never quite fit in. I'm surprized we didn't get the hell otta' there sooner.

P.S. My spineless Wife just remarked "sounds like she must be having girl friend problems" (Don't worry I'll smack her around for that one.)

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Someone is having gf problems.

• meangirl
    meangirl

Well, exwhyzee you can correct my spelling all day long but it is obvious you are the ignorant one as you still don't have the point of this thread.

ig·no·rant Adjective /'ign?r?nt/

1. Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.

2. Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular:

Oh and I love how the lesbian jokes come up because I evidently must be a lesbian since I care about women's right. After all, all feminists are lesbians right?.......Sorry to burst your bubble. I have been happily married to my husband for 16 years. So joke if you must if it helps you feel better. I know dealing with your oppressive situation you gotta do what you gotta do to get by.....again my sympathies to you for being born a white male....hang in there llittle camper.

• meangirl
    meangirl

Oh and don't even compare circumcision of little boys to little girls, completely different. Again your ignorance is showing......pleae educate yourself. Thanks

• garyneal
    garyneal

meangirl, really?

I can say in general, society (not THE SOCIETY) expects a lot from men. The whole boys don't cry thing, boys must be tough, men must be able to support their wives and families, etc.. That's a heavy burden on them. Truth is, I would love it if I could be the house husband and have my wife take care of me sometimes, but that is not realistic. If my woman was earning the money and supporting the household, she's more than welcome to wear the pants too.

But their goes my respect, right? Society generally respects men more for being in positions to care for the family's means while respecting women even if they are nothing more than stay at home moms.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Thanks Meanone for defining the word ignorant and for bothering to spell it correctly... always a good idea to stick to words you are quite familiar with and ones you know how to spell .

Hats off to your lucky lucky husband.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee
    again my sympathies to you for being born a white male....hang in there llittle camper.

P.S. There are only two L's in little.

(Ignorant white male that I am, I still got the gist of your message anyway)

• talesin
    talesin

xyz:

presuading JW Dads rather than "persauding JW dads"

... ummm, that would be spelled persuading ...

if you want to make fun of folks by being the 'grammar police',,, just remember, there is always one of us wimmin folk that can do you one better .... lots of time spent in the secretarial pool due to the society's discouraging us wimmin folk from getting an high school edge-ja-ma-kay-shun, doncha know?

tal

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Thanks talesin....you deffenitelliey got me on that one.... OK...no more defending the English language or my fellow males and heck I'm not even gonna' stick up for Jesus no more. I truly am an ignorant wite male who needs to keep his half baked, out of touch with reality thoughts and opinions to hisself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit