Homeless, laid off Bethelites living in tents in VA.

by koolaid-man 41 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

A regular caller to our Six Screens of the Watchtower conference call David W. contacted the Six Screens tele-network on Sept. 1, 2011 and reported that allegedly some laid off Bethelites were living in tents behind a Giant food store in Virginia.

David stated their were two well dressed men and a young women around 30 years old temporally living behind the supermarket.

The woman according to David said she was trying to get to Florida but did not have the money for the trip.

David said the police arrived and questioned the homeless people and they told the police that they were recently released from The Watchtower Org in NY. The police made no charges.

HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD OF THIS HAPPENING?

David W. will give more details on The Dialogue program Sat. Sept. 3, 7:pm est. 2011.

It is easy to get on the call dial 712-432-8710 and when asked for pinn use 9925

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

There is no reason why this thread cannot be 10 to 20 pages long, by tomorrow.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Did it occur to anyone else that they should all be disfellowshipped for immorality (assumed immorality) if they spent the night together in that tent?

• PenelopePaige
    PenelopePaige

Oh this is awful. This organization just starts looking worse and worse the more I find out about it. Holy crap. I feel like I really dodged a bullet :0

Those poor people :(

• james_woods
    james_woods

Penelope, consider the source. This story (and the original poster) are highly doubtful - KoolAidMan has a long history of creating fanciful reports to scam us here on JWN.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Oh please, Rick, you're still a pawn of the Watchtower even if you think you're no part of it. This type of thing is EXACTLY what they want - unsubstantiated rumors and accussations just make you look more like an enemy and persecuter and drives the flock back into the arms of their abusers. The first time I went looking for alternatives to the cult, I came across the Six Screens site and it validated all the Witness claims about those 'opposers' and I stopped looking.

If you have HARD evidence (police reports or court transcripts), that would be great but I doubt you can substantiate this claim as you can any other. Especially Bethelites are demi-Gods in the WT organization, ANY Hardcore Witness family no matter how poor would rather give up their apartment and sleep outside in the middle of a harsh winter with a newborn than let a Bethelite (even an ex-Bethelite) sleep on any type of hard surface.

• cantleave
  • No Room For George
    No Room For George

LOL, CantLeave, I've never seen a 3rd party face palm. LOL

• LV101
    LV101

i think there's more than a few reliable horror stories of their free labor force being kicked out in the streets.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft
    Did it occur to anyone else that they should all be disfellowshipped for immorality (assumed immorality) if they spent the night together in that tent

@JamesWoods Ha ha ha...you really made me chuckle!

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit