Homeless, laid off Bethelites living in tents in VA.

by koolaid-man 41 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

This is more than I can really believe! Has Rick totally lost it?

I know the JW's are screwed up from the top down.....but this is too much to believe. If these two so called JW's were involved in a cong. even after being laid off from Bethel, they would not be doing this. If these two are "real", then there is more involved than what the Koolaid drinker is basing this sensationalism on.

Dang Rick.....does your family actually support this stuff from you? If so, you must be living on a dangerous chemical dump in your community that has affected all of you.

HappyDad

• Iamallcool
  • Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Can anybody near there verify if they have tents there?

• LV101
    LV101

i heard thru reliable source only of missionary couple who exited the religion and were having a rough go of it (they weren't kicked out on the street/left homeless) -- some wealthy brother took them in and was helping out but seems they were elderly when they left. thank goodness people are giving and helpful. i hope no bethelites are living in tents.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Thank you Iamallcool for clarifying.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The police should have pressed harsh criminal charges--against the Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery Corporation. They violate all the labor laws, suckering people into Beth Hell on false premises, use them up, and then throw them away. Besides that, they violate every tax law they can scam their way out of--I would like nothing more than for them to get audited by the IRS after being raided like Gibson Guitars (and your child's lemonade stand).

• JRK
    JRK

Rick is a fucking joke.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

mummatron, nice pig, but where are the wings?

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

JRK don't let the elders catch you swearing...... By all means do not use that language in your kingdom hall.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

If someone gave them the tent, do you think it will be announced at the next convention? It may be and then the punch line would be: "Do you see how God blesses his loyal servants" *clapping*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit