It's Finally Over!!

by DIM 36 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

WHOOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• DIM
    DIM
    Best wishes in Auburn - don't envy you the traffic - hate driving over there.

seemed about the same as the philadelphia area when we were out there about a year ago....we are used to sitting in some traffic everyday...

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Good for you! I take it you are fading? Do you leave family behind in borg-land?

• DIM
    DIM

yeah, my mom is one of those annoying totally brainwashed pioneers who has no concept of reality and doesn't really work and has all of the JW's illnesses, my dad is a MS...

• chester
    chester

Hi Dim,

I showed my wife your post last night. This morning she woke up laughing about the way you threw your Isaiah books out when your got home from the meeting. That was so funny.

I wish you and your wife the best.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Congradulations DIM & MS DIM

I'm so jealous. Can't move. Like Mrs Rocky 2, keeping a very low profile. Haven't been to a bookstudy since the Daniel book, though. Heard the Isaiah book was a real boring number. Who cares!

j2bf

• mommy
    mommy

WOOHOO! This has been some time coming, and I am so glad the time is here! Did you ever watch The South Pacific? Vennie had a great signature for awhile from one of the songs. "I am going to wash this Borg right outta my hair." Very upbeat song and the finalization you feel is pure freedom! I am very happy for you guys, and hope the family in does not cause too many speed bumps throughout the years
    wendy

When I leave, you will know I have been here

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit