It's Finally Over!!

by DIM 36 Replies latest jw friends

• ladonna
    ladonna

Dim,

I would like to wish you and your wife all the best. Frredom is now yours.

Ana

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

You bastard. You're making me jealous.

Seriously, congratulations. I can't imagine how good that must feel. It must be like getting out of prison.

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

I'm happy that you're happy! Keep in touch!
    -Biggsy

• mikepence
    mikepence

Way to go, dude.

• Mulan
    Mulan

We live in Washington. Email us when you get here. What city are you moving to?

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• outnfree
    outnfree

Congratulations, Dim and Mrs. Dim!

First day of the rest of your life, eh?

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• JeffT
    JeffT

OK, we need to organize a Pacific NW apostofest! There are a bunch of us around here.

Dim, email me when you get here.

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Hey DIM, sounds good man...I was just wondering....

I'm sure FredHall must hate your ass...aren't cats a delicacy where you come from? *DODGES FH's FIST*

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Dude!! How cool is that?!?!

Don't throw out all your books because you never know. You might become a full fleged apostate and need them for research in a couple of years. I regret throwing mine out now.

Slipnslidemaster:"Baywatch has enriched and, in many cases, helped save lives. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to continue with a project which has has such a significance for so many."
    - David Hasselhoff

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Congratulations and best wishes for a free life.

and don't throw out the books - stash them somewhere but take them with you. I got rid of mine and was so sorry late when I started doing the real research. Got a pile of them from my mother the day before I told her I thought the borg was a cult. - Can't go there any more but found some more at work that were donated. Grabbed them fast before anyone got infected by their mindthink. Now they are safely in my library. :)

Rejoice in the healing and not in the pain.
    Rejoice in the challenge overcome and not in the past hurts.
    Rejoice in the present - full of love and joy.
    Rejoice in the future for it is filled with new horizons yet to be explored. - Lee Marsh 2002

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit