It's Finally Over!!

by DIM 36 Replies latest jw friends

• DIM
    DIM

thanks for all of the kind words everybody...

Mulan - we are moving to Auburn...

• badwillie
    badwillie

Hey DIM & Wife,
    We're very happy for you as you start out on your journey and your new life. You're both wonderful people and we're glad we have gotten to know you even briefly over the last couple of months.
    We know we'll be keeping in touch often too!
    Love,
    - BadWille & Mrs BadWillie.

• mikepence
    mikepence

...and ya'all better get your arses out to AZ soon!

• cellomould
    cellomould

dim the lights, roll up a j, light it,
    and puff puff puff

<cough!>

how do you like the taste of freedom?!

cellosmoker

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ

• ISP
    ISP

WTG Dim!!!!!!

Best way to leave....just move!

ISP

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

(((((DIM)))))) congrats to you and your wife !

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Dim,freedom from WBTS!Dude your going to love it...OUTLAW

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

Best wishes in Auburn - don't envy you the traffic - hate driving over there. Also am a bit jealous that you get a fresh start. Still trying to keep under the local KH radar and quietly fade away....
    Mrs R

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

CONGRATULATIONS

I bet if feels great to finally feel FREE. I took my box of books when I left and knocked on my JW sisters door handed them to her and said I was never going to be a JW again and never going to return to hall. That felt good at least she knew where I stood.

ALL THE BEST TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

• think41self
    think41self

CONGRATULATIONS MR & MRS DIM

Man, reading your post made me relive my own feelings of exhiliaration at knowing I would never set foot in a Kingdom Hall again. I feel free all over again. You wait and see, probably for a solid year you and the wife will look at each other on meeting days and just grin that you aren't going. Then you'll do a little dance!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit