It's Finally Over!!

by DIM 36 Replies latest jw friends

• DIM
    DIM

My wife and I attended our last meeting last night. It wasn't so bad, since it was bookstudy and they threw a little party for us afterwards - we are moving to WA from PA next week. We will never set foot in a kingdom hall again - feels great. Took our Isaiah books and threw them out when we got into the house last night.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Congratulations! Isn't it a great feeling to know that you are finally FREE!!

Hope your plans go smoothly and I wish you and your wife well.

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Good luck, Dim.

• patio34
    patio34

Congratulations Dim! Oh, what a feelin'!

You've got the perfect way to bow out. I've been throwing out a lot of books too. But i have neighbors who see what goes in the dumpster, so have to be careful :-D

Pat

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Woohoooooooooo!!!! You go Dim!!

As Prisca said, it's wonderful to be free. I'm happy for you and Mrs. Dim and wish you all the best.

Dana

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

That's awesome, dude.....very cool.

Nice to make the break, isn't it?

ashi

• gumby
    gumby

Good for you Dim. Butt!!!!!!! Don't throw away all you books. They come in handy for documentation if you need to help other dubs out.
    Hope you like WA. Tr lives there...maybe you guys can hook up.
    Drive safe and half sober.Gumby

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

Oh what fond memories that brings to mind - we did it on Remembrance Day (Nov 11). It is certainly something we will remember.

The only real friends we had inside are now just about to the point you’re at yipppeeee !

Even though the J.W. lifestyle probably took up a good part of your time I’m sure you’ll have no trouble finding better things to do

Congrads ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Some timely council:
    Keep the daily text... read it in a year or too.... it’ll bring tears to your eyes and you’ll be shaking with laughter from head to toe

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

Oh what fond memories that brings to mind - we did it on Remembrance Day (Nov 11). It is certainly something we will remember.

The only real friends we had inside are now just about to the point you’re at yipppeeee !

Even though the J.W. lifestyle probably took up a good part of your time I’m sure you’ll have no trouble finding better things to do

Congrads ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Some timely council:
    Keep the daily text... read it in a year or too.... it’ll bring tears to your eyes and you’ll be shaking with laughter from head to toe

• moman
    moman

Congrats!
    Remember, "The mind is a terrible thing"......oops, I forgot,..to waste"
    Being a Dub is nothing more than MENTAL SLAVERY in a FOOLS PARADISE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit