I am out (finally) - done with the Witnesses

by Anony Mous 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Oh well, my family and wife was all good and well with it UNTIL THEY WENT TO THE FUCKING KINGDOM HALL. She went there and never came back, took my baby (6 weeks) with her - I am sure she takes very good care of her but we have a whole house furnished, not just a room. I've been trying to talk to her but she's cutting off all contact - whenever I do talk to her, I'm nice, I understand and she gets soft after a few sentences but it seems like somebody is ALWAYS WITH HER and she has to hang up.

WTF. I have seen a lot but this is cult 101.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

HOLY CULT TACTICS!

I feel for you, I really do. That sucks.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Oh well, my family and wife was all good and well with it
    UNTIL THEY WENT TO THE FUCKING KINGDOM HALL. She went there and never came back,

Never under estimate the WBT$`s ability to Screw you..

They will use the people Closest to You..

http://photos3.fotosearch.com/bthumb/FSD/FSD296/x29208129.jpg

....................... ;-)...OUTLAW

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

What a cult. I have avoided pulling the trigger completely because of the very thing that is happening to you. You are in my thoughts.

SIAM

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am so sorry to read this. I Knew your wife would do just that. She must under the WT rules.
    Yes it is terrible organization, they stole my family also

• nugget
    nugget

nice talk although I was surprised they didn't frog march you out the building there and then. I wish you well in the future. My husband is an ex elder and is so much happier now than before.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

So I got to see my baby. We agreed that while she stays away to decide what to do I can see my baby regularly and that we're not going to fight or get into a custody battle about it.

I really hope she sees that I'm not doing anything wrong, that I'm not pushing her away but trying to love her and understand her and support her whatever she decides.

I'm just mad that nobody in there understands that I'm not dangerous and not out to get them. As I said before, DJEggnog is my stepfather:

"By your writing I notice you are the accusing party but can the accused please give a straight answer and would you listen?"

I never accused anyone. I asked for a straight answer and I am open to listen. I never get straight answers from him, more evading and more questions to me. I did say that child molesters should be immediately reported to the police and that this was not always the policy, I sent him a copy of the old BOE letters that say never to report as well as the new BOE letters and the elder book that clearly says you need two eyewitnesses and only then to report only where necessary by law. I asked if that is responsible or are they really trying to very thinly adhere to Caesars laws.

"I will tell you why we first want to handle a case instead of report to the authorities and now look at this as a brother that wants to be responsible. If you immediately alert the police, how do you get the chance to form a comittee?"

Say what? That was it. That's a true question, not rhetorical, no further explaining.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I am so sorry to hear this. And I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but don't believe anything she says, especially about not getting into a custody fight. She and her family set you up. They encouraged you to quit, so she could take off with the baby. Get an attorney now. Even if I'm wrong, which I'm probably not, you're better off having good legal advice. Also, check your bank accounts. If all of the money is still there, withdraw at least half for yourself.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I agree with jamiebowers-- you need to hire a lawyer and protect your parental rights. The courts do not look favorably on people who withhold their child from the other parent, and you may even have a case to get custody. I wish you all the luck, it's very painful when BS involves children--especially JW BS.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    As I said before, DJEggnog is my stepfather:
    I never get straight answers from him, more evading and more questions to me.

If this is true you have nothing to worry about. DJEggnog considers himself a genius . . . but he's actually an idiot, and here's why . . .

First, he talks too much . . . first basic mistake of your standard idiot.

His lengthy dissertations are chock-full of logical fallacies; Converse fallacy, Irrelevant conclusions, Affirming the consequent, Denying the antecedent, Begging the question, Fallacy of false cause, Fallacy of many questions, Straw man, False analogies etc etc.

He ignores his own Bible admonition; In the use of many words there does not fail to be transgression.

He also makes the second biggest mistake of the classic idiot . . . he lies and then later contradicts himself. He just makes it up as he goes along.

Just school yourself up on logical fallacy, cognitive dissonance, and confirmation bias, and wait for him to feed you his BS. Tell him nothing and don't answer his questions . . . simply pull him up on his lies, contradictions and fallacies and make him explain or justify them before moving on to anything else. He won't be able to.

DJEggnog thinks he's going to be a lawyer . . . but he wouldn't be able to argue his way out of a wet paper bag in a courtroom before being drowned in laughter or being cut to ribbons in five minutes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit