THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE!!...THANK YOU NOAH...AND LACK OF SCIENCE TO PROVE THE FLOOD....AND POONTANG....OMG THE POWER OF POONTANG...I WISH I COULD TAKE ALL THE CREDIT...BUT NO!!!!!

by oompa 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

This is great news Oompa. I'm really happy for you.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Fantastic new! Congrats and all the best to you and your family.

• TheListener
    TheListener

A family member saved!!!!! Alright!!!! That is fantastic news. I know what you mean about being sick to your stomach when our children go to the meetings. You held in there and didn't shun and now you are reaping the rewards. Congratulations to both you and your son!!!

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Such wonderful news Oompa!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Heeeyy, OOOMPA!!

Man, that is GREAT news!!

Congrats on raising a son with strong survival instincts!!

[Oh, and dagnabitall, I'm too old for you... ]

Zid the She-Devil

• Sam Whiskey
  • NewChapter
    NewChapter

NICE oompa! Happy day. The flood is what got me too. Praise science.

NC

• sabastious
    sabastious

That is GREAT NEWS! Congratz on the restoration of your son!

-Sab

• Open mind
    Open mind

How very, very, sweet it is.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

om

• oompa
    oompa

thanks all!!!! whew... it is so good to have normal sane people here who used to be insane people to bounce things off of..................you can read it again if you want...but thnk about it

so what if he nows says....wtf...i got a few months of the go back to the crappin hall under my belt....so i may as well go a few more and "send in a letter" (HOLY FLUCK WHAT A MINDFLUCK THAT FLUKKIN CULT TALK IS NOW!!!!!!)....send in a letter??? REALLLYY??????....and why would he say that??did they tell him that?.....i dunno........oompa

\

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit