THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE!!...THANK YOU NOAH...AND LACK OF SCIENCE TO PROVE THE FLOOD....AND POONTANG....OMG THE POWER OF POONTANG...I WISH I COULD TAKE ALL THE CREDIT...BUT NO!!!!!

by oompa 52 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

LMAO blacksheep....but you may have just burned this thread....if not i will bump the hell out of it until the day i die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oompa

please dont dump it mods....it is only a retro cartoon ad thingy

• FollowedMyHeart
    FollowedMyHeart

So, oompa, tell us how you really feel! LOL

That is such fantastically exciting news!!! I'm soooooooooo happy for you!!! Congratulations!!!!

FM

Because today the the first day of your son's NEW LIFE!!!!

• oompa
    oompa

IS THERE A REASON THE FONTS DONT WORK?.....CAUSE I NEED THE FRIKKIN (36 PT) TO GET MY FEELINGS ACROSS AND I CANT GET IT TO WORK!!!!

I COULD ALMOST SAY A HALLEUJAH....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............OOMPA!!!!!!!!!!!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Only a few short months ago, Oompa was telling me that he was "90% certain" that his son would never leave the JWs.

What a dramatic and joyful turn of events!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Oh, Oomps!!! I am so very, very happy for you!!!!

Huge love, hugs, and congrats... to you and your brave and wonderful sons.

Love,
    Baba.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Oh HAPPY DAY!!! Love that power it has.

• oompa
    oompa

leavingwt.....thank you sooooooooooooo much for that reminder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...it is surreal....and obviously the holy spirit has shone down upon thyself and the men of my loins....and i will gird them up....and carry them forth to the norm!!!

however.....i am afraid there is 99.9999% chance that my wife and parents will never leave....nor her family...nor my ex-wife....nor her family......

nor my next wife since no way in hell she will be a jw....a former maybe ladies...............OOMPA

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

Congrats, one more robot unplugs himself from the borg. Just remember what wide range of emotions and feelings you went through; expect no less from him, be there to support him every step of the way. So can we start looking for an oompa Jr., or oompa III to start posting soon?

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I went through the same elation when my precious baby brother called to tell me that he was leaving the organization and his dirty, no-good, rotten, worthless, piece of shit jw wife! He has a whole new life and a much better wife now.

• Hadit
    Hadit

WOW! How fantastic. I'm so happy for you! That takes a lot of courage. This makes me hopeful that my son will leave one day too.

You have lots to celebrate!

Hadit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit