THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE!!...THANK YOU NOAH...AND LACK OF SCIENCE TO PROVE THE FLOOD....AND POONTANG....OMG THE POWER OF POONTANG...I WISH I COULD TAKE ALL THE CREDIT...BUT NO!!!!!

by oompa 52 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

it has been a hellacious five years for many in my family...especially my poor jw wife who could almost walk on water damm it...she is a saint.....and i so hate i have hurt her in so many ways....and i mean that.....but it has hell for me too since third grade as i never fit in..... or 1995 or both of course...that damm generation of 1914 thingy being kicked to the curb..... and me knowing it was now all BS since then just as i thought it was before......you mean really????......you mean i actually am going to grow old and die?!?!?!....no fukkin way?!?....what a mindfluck!!

and yet it bothers most jws not at all....take away a lifelong goal or dream or carrot stick hung before them and it does not even matter to them....and it is no big deal.....insane

so my youngest son....the golden boy....bethalite...miniserve...reg pioneer right out of high school.....dfd recently like me....he was slower than me to catch up with my rebel son who was kicked out at 17 and went through the hell too....and thank ME that i never ever shunned him and tried so hard to make him curious about other ideas......and thank all the others who did shun him......and especially my parents who did....

i mean who the fluck can shun themselves???.....their rule is a paper rule from jw/god....but dna may be from god...and that is an indisputable bond...maybe god decided that if a child is actually half a part of a mom and dad that there is just no way they could abandon them as it would be a part of them they were abandoning....what kind of parent could do that?????

my parents...thats who....i wish i was just a leper....but i am dead to them...and they will need me soon...my mom already has alzheimers dammit

i mean mom and dad can shun me because they are so old school die hards...and i get that...

but my son has made a hard decision....do i want my mom and my grandparents and all my friends?....or do i want to be free to use my own mind and thoughts and live life among NORMAL people and experience that!?!...and still have my brother and my dad and my few new friends???....and he has chosen...and tears of joy have flowed down my face since 5:37 PM...august 29, 2011....my dear son has made the tough choice like me....to start a new life....to be reborn....to even let his own mother go....just like i have

i have been sick at my stomach since he has been going to all the meetings the past few months....he did not want to lose it all either....but me and my older son have been hopeful for him...he has been making NORMAL (as opposed to WORDLY friends) friends....and a hot older sexual gf is also a GREAT motivation to leave!!!!!!!!!.....thank ME that the leaf does not fall far from the tree.....lol.......................................oompa

i can not describe the feeling i have right now....even better than he was born the first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Excellent.... ** puffs on his cigar **

My plan to have an apostate army is one more this night... MUUUHAHAHAHA!!!

But seriously, glad to hear it Ooompa. ;) Young people just don't last in the cult anymore. They do it to themselves, don't they.

• dinah
    dinah

Congratulations, Oompa! I'm sure your unconditional support played at least a small role (and the poontang)

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Wow, man! Wonderful news! I'm very happy for you.

• oompa
    oompa

I AM BEYOND ORGASMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.....HE ACTUALLY SAID HE "REALLY DOES NOT BELIVE IT ANYMORE"~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................OOMPA

• shamus100
    shamus100

Cigarette?

• oompa
    oompa

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...............oompa

now it is all worth it guys......you will not believe the costs.............painful...............BUT WORTH EVERY FUKKIN TEAR AND DOLLAR YOU FUKKIN BASTARDS....and ya....i know i have to let go of the hatred...the rage at this religion that has taken so much away from me and my family....oompa

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Intelligence and personal integrity won the day, good for you Oompa

• Berengaria
  • Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Great news Oompa. It's about time you had some. (news that is ..... not poontang)

Chris

images edited to preserve thread - LL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit