THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE!!...THANK YOU NOAH...AND LACK OF SCIENCE TO PROVE THE FLOOD....AND POONTANG....OMG THE POWER OF POONTANG...I WISH I COULD TAKE ALL THE CREDIT...BUT NO!!!!!

by oompa 52 Replies latest jw friends

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

IMHO, your son needs to read Steve Hassan's first book.

Whether he knows it or not, he's been indoctrinated with countless fears and phobias by the WT. Hassan's book will help him to identify them and then overcome them.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Great news oompa

sadly it can take a long time to get rid of all the phobias associated with this cult

it`s a great start

smiddy

• oompa
    oompa

hmmmmm....yes i am bummed...he is out mentally only enough to know it is not the real truth....but as of now he has decided he had rather not be disfellowshipped for family and social reasons....but i told him that he will still be unders so much scrutiny and control...directly or not...and was saying how it would be OK...that it is NO BIG DEAL and he has several jw friends that go a bit but no longer believe it

and i said it WAS a big deal....that now he would not even be able to hang out with me or his brother or any other of his many dfd friends because he could be dfd for even that...i asked him if he thinks it is OK that the only way he can be with me is to sneak the fluck around?!?!?....and i told him IT IS A BIG DEAL TO ME!....and i could see the unease and conflict on his face..........it takes years to really stop the thinking patterns........oompa

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

but as of now he has decided he had rather not be disfellowshipped for family and social reasons

The organization is chock full of people that feel the same way that he does.

When they eventually kick him to the curb, you can be there for him. This will teach him about UNCONDITIONAL love.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

I'm late to the party, but this is absolutely fabulous! Congratulations.

• Nabeena
    Nabeena

Oompa, I'm so happy for you!!!!

Anyone here ever wonder how many would be left if all those who are there for social/family/economic reasons (not faith that the org. has the truth) were to admit it and leave? I know that some would honestly be able to stay, but I think that they could divide the remaining assets among the 'true' faithful and they'd probably all be incredibly wealthy millionaires.

• Nabeena
    Nabeena

Oh, and Ooompa, I hope you are getting some! Poontang, that is. :)

• oompa
    oompa

update....one son is still going to meetings but finding it harder and harder....he does not want to and does not believe but just does not want to have the df status still and want to attempt total fade....me and his bro think that will fail...and i think he does too some now....he will work it out...funny but he is about to think it be the six month time to write the let me back in letter.....bet they wont let hm that soon....hope they dont

why the hell does cut and paste not work here still simon or anyone???????????????????????????????.............oomps

i used a fake family name on a thread i cant find....i did it for this son still going....i want to post my pics of us three guys at the beach with their dogs...boating, fishing, laughing....god we were so normal!!!! you can see them on my fb if you want if you pm me....i am going to ask him if he cares if i change my avatar to ME!!!!!......i have never changed it once guys!!

see i realize now i am so grateful to be a disassociated one now instead of dfd....I now proudly view that and apostate label as a badge of flucking honor!!!! and no i did not write a letter and no they will not even tell me how i accidentally disassociated myself...but guys i didn't!!!.....when they reproved me a few years ago for "causing division" (apostalite?)...my best friend and super elder of a zillion years and the guy singlehandedly built wt farm!.....he called me the day before "the letter" was read and said i should be at the hall to show my repentance...

i know exactly where i was sitting on redred roses living room sofa in another city....and those words just came out of my mouth...."steve...i will never go to another flucking meeting at any flucking kingdom hall as long as i live!".....and i said it kind of loud....and mean....and angry....and i was....and now i am letting that anger go.....ahhhhhh.....and so maybe that is why they read "the letter" early this year....or that i dont carry a blood card anymore and told my wife they were nuts for their position on blood and i would have no prob having one....and then i got one without asking......but yep...i am a fully informed adult now....i was a true borean and studied HARD and DEEP and needed NO APOSTATE info to find out the real truths...just stubborn determination and a good bullshit dectector!....and i decided for myself that this was just another false religion....big deal....yep it was..................oompa

• Quandry
    Quandry

and now i am letting that anger go.....ahhhhhh....

That is the best thing I've "heard" you say....don't let them have your health...anger can be so bad for you.

Maybe take your sons on an adventure. Leave early in the morning before anyone is up so no one sees you together, or meet at the destination. Just get some breathing room, and time for you all to talk and just "be."

• designs
    designs

Hope

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit