To shave or not to shave? That is the question. A fun subject.

by TotallyADD 69 Replies latest jw friends

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

When we moved up to PA back in late April the first thing I did when we got here was to grow a beard. Not a full face beard just around the mouth beard. I love the look but my wife although she thinks I look good with it does make me look older because it is grey. And lately does not kiss me as much. Why? Well the other day when kissing she pushed me away and told me my beard is prickly and it sometimes pokes her and irritates her. I do keep it will trimmed and shave the rest of my face every day. So the question is should I shave it and get more kisses from my wife or keep it as a sign of not being controlled by the WT anymore and less kisses? Mind you this is a fun subject not a serious problem between us. I must say at 57 years of age it would make me look alot younger if I did shave. But on the other hand I never had the freedom to grow a beard. All your thoughts would be helpful. Totally ADD

• still thinking
    still thinking

I don't mind the look of beards....but I don't love them... I had one boyfriend that had a beard....gotta say....not that great when the lights are off...and no matter how clean they are...they have their own aroma.

My vote....get more kissess....... and don't let the watchtower control what you do or don't do...even if to show them they can't tell you what to do...LOL

• designs
    designs

Full bearded man and digging it

ZZ Top watch out!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Yeah! Shave it off and wear a false one for going out. Admittedly the piece of elastic that goes around the back of the head to hold it on looks odd..................well, whaddayagonnado?

• still thinking
    still thinking

I'm with punky...get a fake ZZ Top type...so you can look like designs

• zoiks
    zoiks

The beard is win. But kisses are good, too. Have you ever considered a neck beard, or "neard"?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Mmmm - can totally relate, Nugget hates kissing the beard - but Heyho it's her loss! (hope she doen't read this)

• still thinking
    still thinking

zoiks....WOWZA...thats attractive....

Cantleave...I think, in the interest of science...you should shave yours off and let us know if it makes much differece to your kissing life...*poor nugget*

• zoiks
    zoiks

The beautiful thing about the neard is that it can be incorporated into a whole-body look.

• still thinking
    still thinking

zoiks....Nup...still no kissing....*too busy laughing*

*edit* thats kinda like motorhead gone wrong

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit