To shave or not to shave? That is the question. A fun subject.

by TotallyADD 69 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

LOL. ;D Love the picture. Gawd, monkeys are vile beasts.

It's the whole meterosexual revolution - I call it caring about your appearance, and looking good. It doesn't mean that you have to dress like a fruitcake, but buy nice clothes and keep them proper for going out in the town. It feels good when you look good. And if you shave down there, your partner will probably like it too.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Actually....I think I like pubes on a man....very distinguished.

Like beards . . . they can tickle your nose though.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Sizemik....you speak the TRUTH....but at least they only tickle....not agressive like sandpaper when kissing someone with a beard.

Is it just me....or do beards remind anyone else of pubes?

Shamus...maybe its a younger generation thing? I just don't recall guys being that fussy.....(note to self, really gotta look at the TYPE of guy I used to go out with)

• shamus100
    shamus100

It is, STillthinking.

• designs
    designs

In preparation for Valentine's Day Americans trim 20,000 lbs of pubs..

Hey somebody's gotta read the Playboy articles

• still thinking
    still thinking

WOW...thats a better result than Weight Watchers!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Mine thinks I'm nuts when I steal the nest off the last turkey in the shop.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Ok...can someone translate for me what the sheep just said? All I heard was Baaa Baaaa ...love you sheep xoxox

• Borgia
    Borgia

IMHO: that depends on the quality of your wifes kisses, does it not?

Cheers

Borgia

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

OK guys keep focus. Just woke up to pub shaving. The subject is bread shaving on the face not down below. But your comments are damm funny. A subject only your significant other only knows. Unless you are a nudist. LOL Our generation was hairy. Now the overlap generation is hairless but sometimes hairy. This is so confusing. I think I will just be me and see what happens. Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit