To shave or not to shave? That is the question. A fun subject.

by TotallyADD 69 Replies latest jw friends

• zoiks
    zoiks

Aww, still thinking...the beard won't bite!

• still thinking
    still thinking

Thats what my ex boyfriend said....and I am sure it bit me

• zoiks
  • leavingwt
    leavingwt

TotallyADD: I think it's time for you to shave. You may discover that you enjoy growing a seasonal beard. Also, it doesn't have to be all or nothing. Variety is the spice of life.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I get shorn once a year

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

Every gal is different ADD...and I have sensitive skin, so I understand if your wife's face gets irritated by a beard- from my experience "many kisses" sometimes rubs my delicate face raw, and there have been times where I can't go out in public for a while after a "many kisses" session because it obviously looks like my face has been rubbed raw (looks like windburn or a rash)

But I digress....I love Coffee Shop Guy's beard, I call it my loofah- it comes in handy in the shower and many places

So I chime in with the advise of mix it up! Shave it now...grow it again when the mood strikes you. We ladies like variety, and so do you men outside of the WT (where it doesn't matter what standards of "dress and grooming" you adopt)

CHG

• wobble
    wobble

I wore a full beard for thirteen years, whilst being a M.S in the Congregation, the kissing did not diminish, but don't tell my wife about it !

I thought this thread might be for the ladies when I read the title, you know Brazilian or what ?

• designs
    designs

wobble-

You saved this Thread, Lady's do you prefer to shave or not.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Zoinks,

For crying out loud, shave your nips. ** still laughing **

• Glander
    Glander

I don't know about Russels beard but the hat is bad ass!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit