Typical earthquake comment

by MrFreeze 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• journey-on
    journey-on

Predictable (the JW's responses...not the earthquake :-)

• rebel8
    rebel8

Graph: Severity and frequency of worldwide earthquakes with 1,000 or more deaths since the year 1900 with forecast based upon trend

pdf: FREE

Jehovah's Witnesses believe earthquakes have become more frequent and severe in recent years, and this is a sign of Armageddon approaching. Here is a graph of data collected by the US Geological Survey regarding the frequency and severity of worldwide earthquakes since 1900, with a mathematical forecast to 2050.

pssst....spoiler! The trend is slightly downward!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

text back

Luke 21:8

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

Good one jwfacts…

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I thought about that jwfacts but it would do more harm than good. Sorry if that came off as rude zeroday. I was just trying to figure out which side you were talking up.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

And troubled mind, I dont think I would mind that kind of annoying.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

In WatchTower World..Tectonic Plates don`t move..

They need permission from the WBT$..

In the New System the WBT$ will Govern Everything..

Fish will need to wear Bathing Suits..

mutley-ani1.gif image by GeneralWaco

...OUTLAW

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The witlesses must be having a field day with these earthquakes. Chile, Haiti, Christchurch, Japan, and now Virginia. Every time there is an earthquake, they are going to start harping on it--never mind that this latest spate of earthquakes seems to be more HAARP related than anything, and it started nowhere near 1914.

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

We have been having more common earthquakes than usual, common or not could I say that we have had more natural disasters than before?

OUTLAW: Even the earth is currently not perfect, god forgot to put that in genesis.

• dm6
    dm6
    Mathew 24;7 . . . "earthquakes in one place after another" . . . right?
    Ask her why Christchurch, New Zealand has had over 8,000 earthquakes in the last 12 months and they've all been in the SAME FRIGGIN PLACE!

LOL! nicely pointed out S, didnt think of it like that!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit