Do You Think President Obama Takes Too Many Vacations?

by minimus 82 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

Well we found out the President wasn't born in Kenya...

• Glander
    Glander

I am going to go out on a limb here. Sometime after the first of the year the Supreme Court will have Obamacare in front of them. It doesn't look good for the President. He has overstepped the US Constitution. Then there is the not so well kept secret investigation into criminal corruption that includes Obama. And the ATF gun fiasco is likely to expose Holder and Obama's fingerprints all over it.

I don't think Obama will even be on the ballot in Nov. 2012.

• NewChapter
  • Glander
    Glander

We shall see.

Any of the above nails in his coffin could trigger a challenger from his own party if nothing else.

• designs
    designs

I heard Obama is on vacation on the Rio Grande taking pot shots at the Illegals as they escape back to Mexico.....

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I think that the President needs to have a holiday. Americans are workaholics compared to Europeans. That is why Europeans spend several weeks enjoying a holiday, while most Americans never use all their holiday time. The sad thing is that Americans even work on their time off, just as the President does.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

We shall see.

This was quite predictable. I was watching a discussion that said when a dem is president, conservatives immediately start talking treason, impeachment, criminal activity etc. Then they look for it. All such behavior has been ramped up quite a bit with Obama--possibly because he is black. It's so fun to watch it happen for real. I feel like an anthopologist!!!! CARRY ON!

• Glander
    Glander

Yes, Americans have a great work ethic. They just need work. A vacation implies that you are doing something you enjoy for a few days and then returning to your job. Being unemployed is not a vacation.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Vacation? I thought he was rolling around the country in one of these

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2011/08/obama-bus-canada.html

They are calling it a bus tour but it looks more like something Vader would tool around in, or a funeral procession for the death of the country.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Now he's done something wrong by riding in a bus. LOL Fault finding is fun. How dare he wear a white shirt! The NERVE. Carry on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit