I SAW GOD JEHOVAH AND JESUS (JEHOVAH'S WITNESS)

by mosesimon 55 Replies latest jw experiences

• dm6
    dm6

LOL!!!!!!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Ouch!!!! where the hell did that Iron Rod fall from on my head??????
    The sky must be falling in

• mosesimon
    mosesimon

what happened in my life, put it in my website. after some time with God's power i will prove(I SAW GOD JEHOVAH AND JESUS) it .up to that time know about God and his message, miracles, what i put it in my website.

due to my personal problems changed my name "Mosessimon" to "Mosessolomon". visit my new website www.mosessolomon.org for updated information. thank you. God bless you....Moses solomon.G

• mosesimon
    mosesimon

what happened in my life, put it in my website. after some time with God's power i will prove(I SAW GOD JEHOVAH AND JESUS) it .up to that time know about God and his message, miracles, what i put it in my website.

due to my personal problems changed my name "Mosessimon" to "Mosessolomon". visit my new website www.mosessolomon.org for updated information. thank you. God bless you....Moses solomon.G

• mosesimon
    mosesimon

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hey mosessimon - why don't you just STFU and piuss off?

No offence intended.

• Azazel
    Azazel

my turn! my turn!

this has become my official response to trolls

gift for you

Az

• cantleave
  • Crisis of Conscience
  • shamus100
    shamus100

Child,

Come to the monkey. Do not let the haters on this board get to you... I love you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit