I SAW GOD JEHOVAH AND JESUS (JEHOVAH'S WITNESS)

by mosesimon 55 Replies latest jw experiences

• mosesimon
    mosesimon

saw God {Jehovah},after& like Moses,I saw Jesus,Jesus & God coming soon visit my website www.mosessimon.org & know how can i saw God and Jesus, God's message,miracles, about me, I am the eye witness how God is. I am from Chennai, India.keep in touch..know God's message
    ....Moses Simon.G

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Wow, now that we have left the WT$ and it's stinky Doomsday Cult flavoured 'Kool Aid', lets join this guy and drink his new flavoured 'Kool Aid'.

3M

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

Next time you see him, can you ask him to give me my spiritual treasures back?

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Ooooh he has a donation page, let's give all our $$$ to him . . . http://www.mosessimon.org/donate.php

Remember God has told him that Jesus is low on ca$h and you need to give - give - give - give

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Uhoh, Shelby's got competition...

• dm6
    dm6

nuff said

• still thinking
    still thinking

Where do I sign up?....*pushes 3Mozzies, illuminator, Dm6 and BP out of the way, credit card in hand*....

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

• dm6
    dm6

omg this is the funniest shit i have read in a long time!!!! check out this dudes miracles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.mosessimon.org/miracles.html

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Before God does anything on the the earth he reveals it to me and in turn I am supposed to inform the people.

God revealed the following incidents to me before they occured on the earth.

*Dec 26, 2004 Tsunami was done by God, he told i am doing here for Tamilnadu (India) people.

* Stampede in a school in MGR Nagar (k.k. Nagar) Chennai (south India). 40 people were died

* Earthquake in California

*Once in Chennai (INDIA) I saw a huge fire came from the sky. Jesus and Holy spirit appeared and told

me,'change this two feet short man into a six feet man,'

. I could

not do it as i was scared.

*once in the railway station in Chennai (India) Jesus appeared in a powerful wind and ordered me to give sight to a

blind lady standing in front of me, but

I could not do so as I was scared.

I missed a few chances but definitely

Jesus will give me another chance

*Jesus anointed me with his powers. I felt as if electric power passed into my body. With his given power I healed

a

man suffering from Chicken pox and a man with stomachache..... In future, when God reveals anything to me I will

reveal it to you....... keep in touch....

...Moses Simon.G

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Damn! cant get the formatting right.

Too scared to turn a two foot man into a six foot man...

too scared to give sight to blind lady...

Jesus will give him another chance...

looks like he did!

He healed a guy of a short term skin illness and a belly ache!

Oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit